My son s garage project videos

/ My son s garage project videos #1  

LS Tractor Owner

Tractor
LS XG3025 TLB, Previously MT125 TLB, Craftsman GTS6500
   / My son s garage project videos #3  
Nice marketing strategy. Quite sure this is what Facebook is for.

/ My son s garage project videos
Not marketing at all, sharing a family project. The snowblower was cool! , how deep was the snow? I used to think my snowblower through far.... until I watched yours!

/ My son s garage project videos #6  
Nice marketing strategy. Quite sure this is what Facebook is for.

Dang it, you beat me to it..... I'm pretty sure this is thread number 5. Correct me if I'm wrong......

Well, maybe I am just proud of the fact that I am doing a project like this with my son. I put it in threads that I thought were appropriate. I did not know there were regulations forbidding multiple posts of the same thing. He does not get anything from YouTube or anywhere else. Not a “ marketing thing “ .

/ My son s garage project videos #8  
Well, maybe I am just proud of the fact that I am doing a project like this with my son. I put it in threads that I thought were appropriate. I did not know there were regulations forbidding multiple posts of the same thing. He does not get anything from YouTube or anywhere else. Not a “ marketing thing “ .

There's certainly no regulation limiting threads.

The issue is that some excellent ideas may be offered in one thread and not in another. Then there may be some poor ideas offered in one thread and not in another. So for anyone trying to follow the progress of this project it becomes very frustrating and ineffective.

Most readers on TBN use the "Todays Posts" or "New Posts" icon to see what's going on. And they open any thread they see with a title they would be interested in. So now, to ensure I see all comments, I must review 5 threads rather than 1. No big deal. Just complicated where it could have been simple. :)

All of this is said with the understanding that the reader's comments are just as important, if not more important than a video. Most readers use these threads to learn. And when a reader posts a question or comment about procedures it triggers thoughts by all the readers. :)

There's certainly no regulation limiting threads.

The issue is that some excellent ideas may be offered in one thread and not in another. Then there may be some poor ideas offered in one thread and not in another. So for anyone trying to follow the progress of this project it becomes very frustrating and ineffective.

Most readers on TBN use the "Todays Posts" or "New Posts" icon to see what's going on. And they open any thread they see with a title they would be interested in. So now, to ensure I see all comments, I must review 5 threads rather than 1. No big deal. Just complicated where it could have been simple. :)

All of this is said with the understanding that the reader's comments are just as important, if not more important than a video. Most readers use these threads to learn. And when a reader posts a question or comment about procedures it triggers thoughts by all the readers. :)

Thanks for the input about the threads, I definitely see the point. I usually go through all the threads, you taught me something new! It will be a lot easier to find the new stuff posted that way! I never even gave that a thought! Thanks.

My reasoning (even if it was only my own) was that I see some members “ hang “ in some threads, others in different threads only. I wanted to “ hit all the bases “. I will probably just let the other threads “ die “ and just keep it limited.

/ My son s garage project videos #10  
Thanks for the input about the threads, I definitely see the point. I usually go through all the threads, you taught me something new! It will be a lot easier to find the new stuff posted that way! I never even gave that a thought! Thanks.

My reasoning (even if it was only my own) was that I see some members “ hang “ in some threads, others in different threads only. I wanted to “ hit all the bases “. I will probably just let the other threads “ die “ and just keep it limited.

No worries. I'm looking forward to a completion of this project all in one thread. :)