My TC21 mowing

/ My TC21 mowing #1  

Steelfan

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland TC21D
Finally got around to getting some pictures of the TC21D up. My wife was sneaking around with the digital camera. The guy with the goofy smile on his face is me.

Attachments

• 35-155650-mowing5.jpg
    35-155650-mowing5.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 165
   / My TC21 mowing
more

Attachments

• 35-155651-mowing.jpg
    35-155651-mowing.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 156
   / My TC21 mowing
One in the walnut trees along the creek.

Attachments

• 35-155652-mowing6.jpg
    35-155652-mowing6.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 161
   / My TC21 mowing
Just the tractor. No goofy guy on it.

Attachments

• 35-155653-21d2.jpg
    35-155653-21d2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 153
   / My TC21 mowing #5  
Mowing hard work..well at least thats what I tell my better half when I mowe..and you post photos like that. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Looks nice. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ My TC21 mowing #6  
Hey Guy!!
Looks like you're enjoying yourself!!
I'm real happy you got the tractor you wanted...however, I've got one simple question...

<font color=red>Why Aren't YOU WEARING your SEATBELT????</font color=red>

/ My TC21 mowing
Roy,
Man you caught me there. For some reason, its one of those things that I have to really think about. I wear my seatbelt in my pickup, but sometimes forget to buckle up on the tractor. Stupid Huh? Thanks for the concern, I'm trying to get into the routine.
Just a little side note about seatbelts, I'm sure we all know the last couple of weeks the police have been cracking down on people who don't wear them. I was told by a cop friend of mine that in the local area its about a 50-50 thing. I started wearing mine when I started driving truck. I saw to many people put through windshields. Also I'm told the fine in PA is $75 + cat fund cost. Somewhere around $100.
Kent

/ My TC21 mowing
Thanks Thomas, Sorry if I ruined your fun. I could never tell my wife, that I'm not having fun. Its written all over my face.
Kent

/ My TC21 mowing #9  
"Man you caught me there. For some reason, its one of those things that I have to really think about."

I started using seatbelts religiously when I was autocrossing. Of course, usage was mandatory...but I also found trying to stay in one place in the seat (even with high bolster buckets) was extremely distracting when cooking back country roads. Seatbelt usage became habitual quickly...
On the tractors, I feel very uncomfortable without using the belt. And, of course, not using one makes the ROPS not only useless, but dangerous!

/ My TC21 mowing
And, of course, not using one makes the ROPS not only useless, but dangerous!

Roy, I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks Kent