My tractor mods

/ My tractor mods #1  

check 6

Gold Member
Tractor
L 3560, 008-3 excavator ZD 1211 mower
My B 2601 mods. The top picture is the step which is standard on the 2650 but the holes are there to mount it on the 2601

The second picture shows the mirrors and the expanded metal I welded to the grill guard for exert protection from brush. Additionally you can see the lights mounted on the ROPS

The third picture is the overhead fan that keeps some air flowing to add a little cool but most important keeps the dust and bugs off me

The last picture is the ballast box with tubs for garden I'm,plements and a shelf to keep my chain. also the tool box, better than the plastic one and as fire bottle

Still to go is a camera with the screen mounted on the dash and two cameras mounted on the top of the ROPS one to allow a clear view of the bucket and the other to look aft taking strain off my neck. Will also mount a bracket for my phone above the dash on going project that is enjoyable

IMG_2444.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2443.jpg
    IMG_2443.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 422
  • IMG_2442.jpg
    IMG_2442.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 466
  • IMG_2441.jpg
    IMG_2441.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 433
   / My tractor mods
Besides the bucket which I have added chain hooks to the neighborhood likes the fact I have quick change pallet forks

/ My tractor mods #3  
I would rip those mirrors off on the first tree I drove past...that was on the other side of the field :oops:

/ My tractor mods
That’s why I fold them in when not on the road. I also welded a receiver hitch to the back of the ballast box.

/ My tractor mods #5  
Looking good,do have idea for toolbox etc?

/ My tractor mods #6  
On my 2001 BX2200 I welded 1/4" round steel bent into a U shape to put around my turn signal lights. Seems getting into wooded areas I would damage them beyond repair. Haven't had to replace a light since I made the cage like brackets. I did not think about mirrors but I may do that, great idea.

/ My tractor mods #7  
Interesting and well made modifications. I need some hazard light guards for protection.

The fan is novel. Trying to envision the benefits in a tractor environment. Think having a furnace filter on the fan inlet to flow clean air over the operator an option? Our pollen load is extremely heavy.