My two babies

/ My two babies #1  

tc18ny

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota B3200HSD
Picture of my TC18 and my Triumph TT600. The pace of the two is a little different.

Attachments

• 601430-Copy of Tractor and Bike.jpg
    601430-Copy of Tractor and Bike.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 504
   / My two babies #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The pace of the two is a little different. )</font>

Don't be so hard on the Triumph, I am sure it will be able to catch the TC in a day or two /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It is a nice bike, did you just get her? I ride a Honda CBR954RR and I also run blue tractors /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ My two babies
Robert,
No, I actually bought her new in the spring in 2001. Had to drive to Indiana to get the color I wanted. I ended up selling it this past spring to help pay for my new shop/garage I built. I was going to end up getting hurt or killed on that thing anyway. It was my third bike. The people around here drive too crazy. Well, you know, your not that far from me. My riding buddy got killed on his 900RR a couple of weeks after I sold mine! Right on my road, a couple miles from my house. Be careful on your RR!
Dave

/ My two babies #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( My riding buddy got killed on his 900RR a couple of weeks after I sold mine! Right on my road, a couple miles from my house. Be careful on your RR!
Dave )</font>

Sounds to me like you have an angel looking over you. Sorry to hear about your friend. Gerard

/ My two babies #5  
My bike is for sale. I put it up for sale whenI became a Dad last August. I should have no trouble selling it this spring. There are so many crazy drivers out there that I try to only ride back roads. When I drive thru certain towns I am scared just trying to get thru them because the drivers don't care who or what is around them. I love my bike but I love my daughter more.

I am sorry to hear about your friend. I had a couple friends get hurt very bad when they hit deer with their Harleys. So far I have not had any of my friends on sports get hurt (knock on wood). Take care