My wife is now Dr Walker PhD

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD
Congratulations to you both Eddie and Dr. Walker!

By the way palliative care was somewhat of a hot topic in the 86th session of the Texas Legislature. Did she by chance testify on any of the bills last session?

I'm not familiar with that, but one of the people who did whatever it is that they do when you defend your dissertation is a lobbyist for the University of Texas who works in DC and she wants Karen to join her there for something about Palliative Care. I honestly don't understand all of it, I just try to catch enough to not be completely clueless. Most of it is Greek to me and way over my head. She just needs to get her articles published and then everything will be based on the reaction after that. She was supposed to do enough research to publish 2 articles, but she has enough for 4 articles, and she also created a new model in how and when Palliative Care should begin, and treated. From what others have said about it who have read i,t and actually understand it, they are very excited about the Model and what it will do for people in the hospital. What's kind of hard to comprehend is that she had 2 instructors that didn't understand the Model and had to be replaced. Her 3rd instructor got it and now it it's final form, others are now understanding it too.

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #72  
Very admirable!
I'm not familiar with that, but one of the people who did whatever it is that they do when you defend your dissertation is a lobbyist for the University of Texas who works in DC and she wants Karen to join her there for something about Palliative Care. I honestly don't understand all of it, I just try to catch enough to not be completely clueless. Most of it is Greek to me and way over my head. She just needs to get her articles published and then everything will be based on the reaction after that. She was supposed to do enough research to publish 2 articles, but she has enough for 4 articles, and she also created a new model in how and when Palliative Care should begin, and treated. From what others have said about it who have read i,t and actually understand it, they are very excited about the Model and what it will do for people in the hospital. What's kind of hard to comprehend is that she had 2 instructors that didn't understand the Model and had to be replaced. Her 3rd instructor got it and now it it's final form, others are now understanding it too.