My wife wrote and published a book

/ My wife wrote and published a book #22  
Is your wife an Anthropologist? If not, she must have spent considerable time doing research...probably did any way. I studied Anthro some...as we called it in those days...and find the story fascinating. The fact that he was shot in the back with an arrow; the fact that he was (apparently) alone in a remote area; the fact that he had a copper axe, a very valuable item in those days, and it wasn't taken.

The book sounds interesting.

Found this:

Kettle Run teacher debuts first novel in November | | fauquier.com

/ My wife wrote and published a book #23  
I like fictionalized history. It adds a "twist" that I find fascinating in terms of the "what ifs". Get to see someone else's imagination. it's like "Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies".
Congrats to the wife Czech.

/ My wife wrote and published a book #24  
I like fictionalized history. It adds a "twist" that I find fascinating in terms of the "what ifs". Get to see someone else's imagination. it's like "Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies".

Cecelia Holland
Leon Uris
James Michener

Some of my favorite authors that write books based on history with fictional characters that make the actual history interesting and fun to read about.

/ My wife wrote and published a book

Thank you, will pass it on.

/ My wife wrote and published a book
Is your wife an Anthropologist? If not, she must have spent considerable time doing research...probably did any way. I studied Anthro some...as we called it in those days...and find the story fascinating. The fact that he was shot in the back with an arrow; the fact that he was (apparently) alone in a remote area; the fact that he had a copper axe, a very valuable item in those days, and it wasn't taken.

The book sounds interesting.

Found this:

Kettle Run teacher debuts first novel in November | | fauquier.com

Yeah, that's her, the better part of me :)

/ My wife wrote and published a book #27  
Great news, congratulations, I hope she gets on a best sellers list!
We have someone famous on TBN now.

/ My wife wrote and published a book #28  
Congrats to your wife Czechs. I read the article in the local paper...and wow. Had no idea it was a TBN members wife. Awesome. Good for you both.

/ My wife wrote and published a book #30  
My copy of “Iceman Awakens” arrived today. Looking forward to reading it.