Napa Gold 1334 oil filters have changed....

/ Napa Gold 1334 oil filters have changed.... #41  
All you have to do is figure out which ones are as good and which ones aren't. Here's a hint: looking at them isn't the answer.
Are you prepared to go toe to toe with a machine manufacturer to prove the Brand X filter you saved $10 on is as good as theirs and didn't cause a $6000 fuel system repair?
Exactly! Not worth the hassle.

/ Napa Gold 1334 oil filters have changed.... #42  
If I recall Correctly, Mann is just a "Lable", They don't make all that they sell.

I was sad when finding out that the NAPA Gold were no longer WIX.
You rememberwrong.

Mann and Hummel is a German filter company that has been around in Europe for a long time, and has been here for at least fifteen or twenty years, if not more.

They produce filter media for industrial use and are the oem for a number of European engine manufacturers, as well as some in the US.

/ Napa Gold 1334 oil filters have changed.... #43  
It's time for me to change the oil in my 2565 Mahindra Cab tractor. I have been reading different forums about the filters. I went to my local NAPA store and yes, the NAPA Gold 1324 has been changed. It is a lot shorter now. So doing more digging into this, the counterperson at the store ask for the OME part number. I gave her the old part # 06008803F1. She did a cross reference and found NAPA GOLD 400366. It is like the OEM original filter with the part # above(06008803F1). So being my 2016 is out of warranty, I'm going with the longer version of the gold filter. I have read other forums where people have used the NAPA Gold filters on their equipment with no problems. Now by no means am I promoting for anyone to use any filter other than the OEM. That is totally up to you, for only you know your situation and equipment. I'm just passing along information that I have found out.

/ Napa Gold 1334 oil filters have changed.... #44  
No not really. The anti-drainback valve keeps the dirt in the filter after shutdown. Some oil would still flow forward, thus the filter usually isn't full, but the dirt didn't flow back out of the filter to re-contaminate the sump oil.