NE Florida Tractor Mechanic

/ NE Florida Tractor Mechanic #1  

KiotiJohn

I just found out that my dealer has managed to snag one of the best tractor mechanics going. This guy can split a tractor and replace a clutch or just about anything else in a heartbeat!

If you're in need of a good repairman, diesel or gas, check out www.bigtractorsupply.com in Lawtey, FL.

Not always easy to find guys of this caliber any more.
John

/ NE Florida Tractor Mechanic
I just found out that my dealer has managed to snag one of the best tractor mechanics going. This guy can split a tractor and replace a clutch or just about anything else in a heartbeat!

If you're in need of a good repairman, diesel or gas, check out www.bigtractorsupply.com in Lawtey, FL.

Not always easy to find guys of this caliber any more.
John

/ NE Florida Tractor Mechanic #3  
I'm lucky too, If you head south, into ocala, you can find a place called Ray harris farm tractor. He's also one of those guys than can fix most tractor by just waving a wrench and oil bottle over it and mumble something, then spit some tobacco.. etc..

Soundguy

/ NE Florida Tractor Mechanic #4  
I'm lucky too, If you head south, into ocala, you can find a place called Ray harris farm tractor. He's also one of those guys than can fix most tractor by just waving a wrench and oil bottle over it and mumble something, then spit some tobacco.. etc..

Soundguy

I'm really envious of that talent. Not too many seem to have it any more.

John

I'm really envious of that talent. Not too many seem to have it any more.

John

/ NE Florida Tractor Mechanic #7  
Amen to that.

Soundguy

/ NE Florida Tractor Mechanic #8  
Amen to that.

Soundguy