NE Pa Kioti dealers

Kosmo

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford/NH 1715
I've narrowed my ~40 hp tractor search to Kioti or Bobcat. There are 3 Kioti dealers within about 30 miles. Anyone have any experience with Joe Signs equipment in Oswego N.Y., Afton Power equipment in Afton N.Y., or Brian Konopinski power Eq. in Trucksville PA. They all seem to be rather small outfits and haven't responded to emails or answered the phones. Pretty funny if you ask me, but not too impressed so far. I may have to travel farther but that makes service a pain. Just wondering if anyone can add some input here. Thanks up front.

Rebeldad1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti Tractor, John Deere Mower,New Holland Mini Excavator
If they dont reply or answer a phone its a big red flag.
Do any have a web site? Guessing they just order what you want. No stock or service department.
Do a dealer locator from Kioti's web site.

OP
K

Kosmo

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford/NH 1715
Do any have a web site? Guessing they just order what you want. No stock or service department.
yeah that's how i found these dealers, through Kioti site. I thought their lack of communication might be a danger sign. I might have to go further away. Like I said, they seem to be small outfits. Checked out their facilities on google maps and they only have a few units out front of the the buildings.

Frank_T

Tractor
JD 750 - Kioti TBD
Kosmo - Sent you a PM -

Wet Feet

Tractor
JD 2320
I heard that Afton Equipment is no longer a dealer.