Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054 #11  
Also, this is from my KL254 manual.

sOKsd2B.jpg

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054
Thanks, I was under the impression that the only changes from LK3054 and LK30 was a bigger engine and pump. Looks like it's a bit more different than that. My auxiliary block looks quite different than yours but it does show the loader control valve having three line, P, T and PB going back to the block. what loader model do you have?

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054 #13  
I have a KL254 loader.

So the LK3054, LK3054XS and LK30 all have different aux blocks? Oof.

Not sure how the 3pt ties into all of it though.

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054 #14  
@Jimbrown,

Examining your picture from my laptop and not cell, I can see that the upper right port goes up to your FEL, right?

What's coming down to the upper left port (to the right side of the T) is probably the FEL tank port, right?

What seems different than my FEL is mine has a third hose, which from what I can see it's a PB port since it connects to the backhoe power port. Do you have one?

That hanging backhoe connector, it's its Power connector and you connect it to the quick connect on the lower right, right? If so, it does mean that the lower right port is a power port and not a return to tank port, which mean, yep, my dealer's mechanic messed up all right. He connected the valve's T port to that port.

The left side of the T, is that for the tank port of the implement you currently have connected?

The backhoe tank port, it connects at the back of the tractor? That's where mine is connected.

BTW, check that curved pipe just above that tank port at the back. Mine was blocked and it built pressure in my tank.
Capture.JPG

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054
Thanks Jim, I have that same manual but neither that, nor user manual, or the loader or backhoe manual mention how they should be connected.

From a similar picture you sent back in early 2010, that hose on the bottom left port seems to be going up. Is it going up to the loader valve?

That tank return port with the T, where does the hose from its left come from? The backhoe?

Since that hanging hose with the quick connect is from the backhoe, does this mean you have to switch the hose to either operate the backhoe or the loader?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to understand how things should go :)