Need a Service Manual

/ Need a Service Manual #1  

Texasmark

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford: '88 3910 Series II, '80 3600, '65 3000; '07 6530C Branson with FEL, 2020 LS MT225S. Case-IH 395 and 895 with cab. All Diesels
Not an operator's manual, a service manual for a 2020 MT225S.
Thanks

/ Need a Service Manual #2  
Just as a reminder, I still have the service manuals for the XR41xx series. Just shoot me a PM.

/ Need a Service Manual
At 80 the old noggin ain't what it used to be. After I posted what I posted, I remembered that after my request, my dealer sent me a thumb gadget gizmo you plug into your computer's USB port. I have it plugged in and one of my favorites is that gadget......with all 650 roughly pages......anything you want to know about everything is in that manual, I assure you ...including don't step over a running PTO shaft connected to an implement.

/ Need a Service Manual #5  
At 80 the old noggin ain't what it used to be. After I posted what I posted, I remembered that after my request, my dealer sent me a thumb gadget gizmo you plug into your computer's USB port. I have it plugged in and one of my favorites is that gadget......with all 650 roughly pages......anything you want to know about everything is in that manual, I assure you ...including don't step over a running PTO shaft connected to an implement.

Your noggin is doing pretty good if you can operate that thumb thingy using a computer!!!!

I tried to plug it into my phone and, well, it doesn’t work so good.

MoKelly

/ Need a Service Manual #6  
It says Yanmar but lists all kinds of equipment
tractors, etc

willy

/ Need a Service Manual
Your noggin is doing pretty good if you can operate that thumb thingy using a computer!!!!

I tried to plug it into my phone and, well, it doesn’t work so good.

MoKelly
Wasn't anything to it. It loaded itself once the computer detected it's presence. Leaving it installed keeps the manual live so I don't have to wait for it to load when I go there, just go to the index and pull up the page with the right margin bullet.

/ Need a Service Manual #8  
   / Need a Service Manual #9  
Just as a reminder, I still have the service manuals for the XR41xx series. Just shoot me a PM.
I have been searching for a service manual for XR41xx series. If you still have one, I would be very interested in it. I just ran across your post today. I realize this was posted quite sometime ago. I have had No luck with the dealers. Thanks.

/ Need a Service Manual #10  
I have been searching for a service manual for XR41xx series. If you still have one, I would be very interested in it. I just ran across your post today. I realize this was posted quite sometime ago. I have had No luck with the dealers. Thanks.
Sent ya a PM