Need a walk behind string trimmer

/ Need a walk behind string trimmer
I had one of those heavy Swisher walk-behind string mowers for general purpose mowing around my 10 acre place. OK for lawn work. No good for mowing ditches (my place had 1/4 mile of ditches) or work in my almond orchard. However, that heavy, awkward Swisher did give a good upper body workout:dance1:

Parked the Swisher and bought a professional grade Tanaka string mower (straight, solid drive shaft). Much easier to use.

Why would your wife want to push around a heavy walk-behind string mower rather than use a much more versatile, lightweight string mower with a shoulder strap? It takes about 10 minutes to get used to this type of mower.

Good luck.

Actually this particular wheel trimmer is much easier to use than the hand held. All the weight is on the wheels and you can push and pull with one finger. She tried the hand held route and couldn't handle it. she is 4'11". I use the hand held on slopes and places the wheel trimmer is harder to control, but she does run it down a slope and pull it back without much problem.

I soaked the bearing in oil and it is freed up and working now. Probably won't last one day and so am leaning to replacing the part. There are two bearings on the spindle that look pretty standard but I can't imagine out to get them out much less replace them.

I left a question on the DR website about how their units work. Their cheapest rig is $399 and has the offset cutter head. A real key if all else is good would be the weight. I could not believe the difference between the new Swisher and the old Troybilt (MTD). The old one is feather light but the Swisher would work me to death.

/ Need a walk behind string trimmer #12  
I've thought about buying one of the DR trimmers but always seem to find something else to spend my money on. I think it would make cleaning up the shoreline around my pond a lot easier with cleaner results then what I get out of my hand held echo trimmer. It would also be easier to clean up my fence. After an hour or two of carrying and twisting with the hand held weed eater, I'm wore out

Eddie