Need compatibility information for john deere 400

/ Need compatibility information for john deere 400
Nice looking rig.
If you move the blower to the front you will have to deal with the direction of drive shaft rotation.
Is that a standard 540 rpm pto rear blower? If so, how is she handling it?
Worked on it a little this year. Had second plow that i reversed. Then I learn to weld then add side to it. This reverse plow is the best thing I had on it. The pushing one dont worth **** lol. You can tilt it. But it's just pushing the tractor on the side instead of scrapping. Then I start a cabin that In mounted on the seat screw ( was able to prototype a buddy seat for my Kids) at least for now the top is helping when it's raining... I add some light .(front and back) but I think I might need to find a way to have a bigger alternator. The battery is slowly draining faster than recharging when engine is running. The picture with the black plow is before I finished the modification. I had tried it on the 3 point first. I redid about 90% of all wiring
This week i'm putting in a new alternator and a new air filter
Then finally I added about 20 pound on each front wheel with training weight that Inhad laying around. Could not find affordable wheel weight close to where I lives. It truly make a difference
20211120_163757.jpg
20211120_163750.jpg
20211116_154632.jpg
20211110_095113.jpg
20211103_161628.jpg
20211031_114003.jpg

/ Need compatibility information for john deere 400 #12  
supermage87
Looking like a powerful snow machine you are making there. What are you going to put on the enclosure framework? Plexiglass??

Where are you located and what are your winter snows like?

/ Need compatibility information for john deere 400
It had a old strap windshield motor for the chute angle but the strap was breaking every year... I change itnfor a 12v actuator but this thing is slower than a eartworm. The engine is only 19.9hp. And the snow blower was custom fit. Not throwing snow very far as soon as it is' heavy snow you need to slow down a lot. But still worth every penny. Was probably made for a 25hp and up engine.
As of now it cost me around 3500$ us with everything I added.
Next summer ( i dont have a heated garage yet so it too cold to donit this year) I'm thinking of making quick removable framed pannel for the back. And top half door removable for side. And a 3 piece angle windshield ( maybe folded if I manage to find a way) with some sort of leather or flexible material at the botom to still be able to lift the hood. . Right now it's plexiglass as everyone is selling. When it'll break ill probably switch with the brand lexan(polycarbonate) I live in Quebec city and winter snow accumulation is about 300 to 400cm (10 to 12 foot ) I love the 400 it's the easyest thing to customize I know. Would not do those on a tractor I paid 30 000$ and up.
The only reason I think I might changed if it still work is maybe if I find a 4x4 around 25- 30hp.