need crosover chart or something to be able to cross my kioti cx to something else.

/ need crosover chart or something to be able to cross my kioti cx to something else. #1  

frankie harden

Tractor
kioti cx2510h tbl
what crosses over to a cx2510h? every time i find a list there is no cx model listed...does anyone know what if and parts are shared with other tractor

thank you very much, i have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.........frank

/ need crosover chart or something to be able to cross my kioti cx to something else. #2  
Check with your Kioti dealer.

/ need crosover chart or something to be able to cross my kioti cx to something else. #6  
My understanding is the CK20 series went to the CX2510 series around 2000. I guess they kept everything but made improvements.
I been researching both the CX2510 HST and the CK 2610 HST. My CS2410 is 10 yrs old and looking to buy new, step up this time.

/ need crosover chart or something to be able to cross my kioti cx to something else. #7  
Good stuff guys. Hopefully this will help Frank find what he needs.

Welcome to TBN Frank!!!

/ need crosover chart or something to be able to cross my kioti cx to something else.
   / need crosover chart or something to be able to cross my kioti cx to something else.
   / need crosover chart or something to be able to cross my kioti cx to something else. #10