Need favor from Branson 15 series owners

/ Need favor from Branson 15 series owners #11  
They changed manufacturers for the BH a few years back. I think they changed the loader manufacturer around the same time. The model designations went from two digit numbers to three digit.

My dealer said the difference with the BH is that the new one has locks to keep the outriggers from drooping. But there may have been differences in the hydraulics, like different manufacturers. On the loaders they went with larger cylinders.

/ Need favor from Branson 15 series owners #12  
Have you tried increasing your rpm and try it?

/ Need favor from Branson 15 series owners
Thank you guys, you were real help.
Next time i know whom to ask should i encounter any problem.

Attachments

• 20230702_155128.jpg
    20230702_155128.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 76
   / Need favor from Branson 15 series owners #14  
Thank you guys, you were real help.
Next time i know whom to ask should i encounter any problem.
I thought that looked like it was flexing in one of your videos when at max extension and thought that doesn't look good. Didn't really know what to do about it so I didn't reply. Sorry!

I thought that looked like it was flexing in one of your videos when at max extension and thought that doesn't look good. Didn't really know what to do about it so I didn't reply. Sorry!
The only thing I needed is a short video to see if others BH behave similar or not.

Did you try googling a video. Found a couple of some working but not the BH150.

That is right, not a BH150.
The dealer is still insisting that it is supposed to work like this. I asked why others don't do this - about 1000 of crickets i heard in the replay.

I never had more garbage machine as this Branson 2515. Only 200 hours i already had leaking water pump 20 hours, front lights stopped working 5 hours, the through bearing in the clutch needed to be replaced 50 hours, the battery leaked 80 hours, the FEL is crocked, one side lower then the other 2", now the BH, first this jumping movement, then the broken rod.

/ Need favor from Branson 15 series owners #18  
That is right, not a BH150.
The dealer is still insisting that it is supposed to work like this. I asked why others don't do this - about 1000 of crickets i heard in the replay.

I never had more garbage machine as this Branson 2515. Only 200 hours i already had leaking water pump 20 hours, front lights stopped working 5 hours, the through bearing in the clutch needed to be replaced 50 hours, the battery leaked 80 hours, the FEL is crocked, one side lower then the other 2", now the BH, first this jumping movement, then the broken rod.
Sorry you had so many issues. Did your warranty take care of everything until now? Are you going to replace the cylinder?

I would still want to know why the failure. I would remove the broken cylinder and cap the lines. Then work the swing slowly with the good cylinder looking for points of binding. Then maybe would remove the good cylinder and swing the boom back in forth by hand to see if I felt anything. Then I would cycle the good cylinder with it off of the backhoe to see if get jumping movement just moving the cylinder.

I suspected an issue with the geometry of the cylinders to the swing arm but could not tell from the short video and not a full swing. Also we never could get a video of the curl pausing issue. So we still do not know if this is a mechanical or hydraulic problem.

Anyway, sorry we could not be of more help.

Yes, the dealer takes care of everything, but it is still, very frustrating.

Yesterday the dealer brought the new cylinder, we replaced it. The issue is still there, the boom jumps on the swing, the TYM say it is supposed to be like this.

My dealer organized to see a couple of his customers with similar setup. We are going to see, if their BH have same issue, we know, it is a design flow, if they don't, then something is wrong with the tractor.