Need help deciding

/ Need help deciding #32  
Kioti is now owned by TYM as is Branson and Bobcat I would go with the 35 HP and for what you are going to do get the standard shift stay away from the HST good luck 🤞
Kioti is NOT owned or even a part of TYM.

Kioti builds Bobcat for them currently, but Bobcat will start building their tractors 'in house' within the next couple of years.

/ Need help deciding #33  
get the standard shift stay away from the HST good luck 🤞
Why would you say that? I've not heard any complaints about the Kioti HST, even from those with 1000+ hours.

/ Need help deciding #34  
Moving logs safely and efficently depends on level ground, hill sides, size of logs and mostly common sense.

/ Need help deciding #36  
I couldn't decide either so I went with a CK4020SE HST for roughly the same use on 23 acres. I'll be running a brush hog or flail mower a lot and probably adding a PTO stump grinder and a chipper/shredder so I went with the higher HP to make those tasks easier and faster. I don't expect to do a lot of ground engaging work beyond dragging the driveway with a land plane and possibly tilling a small garden.

/ Need help deciding #37  
I keep bouncing between the 2620 and 3520.
I do mostly food plot work, tilling, brush hog, disc and working in the woods dragging logs etc. so grapple setup for sure.
I just dont know if I can turn up the HP on the 2620 needed to drag out logs (20-30ft 10-16" diameter) or if I should go with the 3520 for dragging power
or if the 2620 would have enough torque to do the job at 25hp.
hi fishbones, my recommendation, buy a different brand! I have owned several tractors by kubota, JD and others. i bought a Kioti Mx4510 HST last fall and it is the biggest PITA ever! From fan blade and radiator issues that were not covered by warrantly after only a half hour of use, two hydraulic hose rupture from tight (too short) hoses, again not under warranty, to front loader hydraulic line routing issues that cause damaged lines to just flat not starting and not turning over, too cheap tires with three plugs (only 80 hours) the a dealer that does not stock parts and has to order everything delaying repairs for weeks, nor does dealer have a service truck requiring expensive towing trips to dealer, to proprietary diagnosis codes and lack of shop manuals! worst tractor ever! Avoid Kioti, at least the Post Falls Idaho dealer!

/ Need help deciding #38  
I keep bouncing between the 2620 and 3520.
I do mostly food plot work, tilling, brush hog, disc and working in the woods dragging logs etc. so grapple setup for sure.
I just dont know if I can turn up the HP on the 2620 needed to drag out logs (20-30ft 10-16" diameter) or if I should go with the 3520 for dragging power
or if the 2620 would have enough torque to do the job at 25hp.
I use to own a Cub Cadet 7275hst that had 27hp. I had no problem dragging out trees that size with it.