Need help on wheel width of NH 316

/ Need help on wheel width of NH 316 #1  

Hiptfarms

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800 with BH FEL, Kubota L4400 HST with FEL, Polaris Ranger, BCS 720
I just bought a NH 316 square baler and am hoping to have it picked up and brought home by a rollback. It is about 90 miles away and I'd have to drive through a good sized city to bring it back. Also, I have broken down on the side of the road with a baler before and don't want to do that again. The driver needs to know the outside wheel to wheel dimensions. I don't have a manual (on order) and haven't been able to find the info online. Does anybody know what the width is for the outside wheel to outside wheel dimension? Thanks!

/ Need help on wheel width of NH 316 #2  
The first https is to a parts diagram, the second it a cut and paste from it and the word Tire is a hyperlink to the page that has the tire specs.

I am not affiliated with Messick's but I was intrigued by your question and did a little searching.
1632402975998.png

1632402975998.png
Tire

/ Need help on wheel width of NH 316
Thanks for the response. For anyone referencing this question in the future, the answer to the question is - technically no. The baler doesn't fit on a 102" rollback in the traditional sense. The wheels won't both roll up on the deck. But, I did get it hauled on the rollback. The driver hauled it with the knotter side wheel hanging over the edge. The axle slide up on the rail while the pickup side rode on its wheel. No damage done - i didn't have to pull it and my blood pressure didn't skyrocket.

Attachments

• 20210923_180153.jpg
    20210923_180153.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 94