Need help pricing a Ford 900

/ Need help pricing a Ford 900 #11  
I picked up a narrow front 950 about a year ago with 4 brand new tires + a fresh paint job; I paid mid $3k's for it. In my neck of the woods, I paid near top end of the fair market price for it. I'm not sure what the tractor market is like on the west coast, but unless it's significantly different than here, in that condition, the tractor is not worth more than $1600 (give or take). With a manure spreader as part of the deal, I'd align with @Michford at around $2400 and see if you get any bites.

Good luck!

/ Need help pricing a Ford 900
I picked up a narrow front 950 about a year ago with 4 brand new tires + a fresh paint job; I paid mid $3k's for it. In my neck of the woods, I paid near top end of the fair market price for it. I'm not sure what the tractor market is like on the west coast, but unless it's significantly different than here, in that condition, the tractor is not worth more than $1600 (give or take). With a manure spreader as part of the deal, I'd align with @Michford at around $2400 and see if you get any bites.

Good luck!

Thank you for the input. If I look at it from the perspective of a buyer who wanted to buy it to put it to work, it would need at least a few hundred dollars of parts to get it right. (Mainly the rear rims are rusting through.) I don't know what's wrong with the spreader, nor do I have the time investigate it very much. I think we may end up selling it on the cheap side to get rid of the clutter.

I see you have a Deere 750. Sweet old machine, I have one too.

/ Need help pricing a Ford 900 #13  
Thank you for the input. If I look at it from the perspective of a buyer who wanted to buy it to put it to work, it would need at least a few hundred dollars of parts to get it right. (Mainly the rear rims are rusting through.) I don't know what's wrong with the spreader, nor do I have the time investigate it very much. I think we may end up selling it on the cheap side to get rid of the clutter.

I see you have a Deere 750. Sweet old machine, I have one too.

Makes sense; somebody will buy and either put it to work or restore it for parades and shows. The narrow front Hundred series Fords are some of my favorites; great looking tractors.

Absolutely love my JD 750; she does the majority of the day-to-day work around my place. Cheers!