Need help with Case backhoe

/ Need help with Case backhoe #1  

Fastdraw

Tractor
New Holland TC35DA
Need some help, where are my case backhoe gurus at!!??...lol..picked up this older machine few months ago, would love to identify the year and where the serial number is located. Also cant find where to check the transmission fluid, or what type it uses. Any information on this machine at all would be great. Its got some age on it, but runs great..needs some tlc, but still has great power and digs good for an old tractor. Has the swing pedals in the floor, used to be a cab tractor but some of the glass is gone. Just a farm unit now and used on and off occasionally. Anyone with any real info regarding this machine i would love to hear from you. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20210507_182121.jpg
    20210507_182121.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 150
  • 20210507_182135.jpg
    20210507_182135.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 146
   / Need help with Case backhoe #2  
Depending on where your shifter is depends on locations of dip stick. Floor shifter, you have one under the hood pass side right next to the firewall. Thats the shuttle level. There's another one under the floor mat right in front of the seat post. That's the main Transmission level. Hytran in the shuttle 85-140 in the tranny.

If its got a shifter on the side panel. Then hytran for Transmission/shuttle

/ Need help with Case backhoe #3  
   / Need help with Case backhoe #4  
   / Need help with Case backhoe
Depending on where your shifter is depends on locations of dip stick. Floor shifter, you have one under the hood pass side right next to the firewall. Thats the shuttle level. There's another one under the floor mat right in front of the seat post. That's the main Transmission level. Hytran in the shuttle 85-140 in the tranny.

If its got a shifter on the side panel. Then hytran for Transmission/shuttle
It is a side shifter model, however I removed the floor pan and done some cleaning today. There are no dipsticks anywhere...I found one port above the drive shaft on the torque converter case...its a 3/8 Allen...this machine is very hard to find any info on...I will try to get some pics later and post them as to what it all looks like. Thanks for all the replies!

/ Need help with Case backhoe #6  
Just buy an operators manual. Probably on Ebay

/ Need help with Case backhoe #7  
There's a link to all the manuals you need for a k free in one of the recent case threads. I downloaded all of them and they are great.

/ Need help with Case backhoe #8  
Minnpar.com
Google Minnpar case manual

/ Need help with Case backhoe
There's a link to all the manuals you need for a k free in one of the recent case threads. I downloaded all of them and they are great.
Can you send me the link?