need help with rear hydrulic lines on kubota 7510

/ need help with rear hydrulic lines on kubota 7510 #1  

Firefighter Kubota

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 7510
I am looking to install a 3 point log splitter on my kubota 7510.

I'm buying a 16 ton with a piston to match the GPM,

I have seen the threads on installing a rear valve set, but I do not need the valves as the splitter has its own,

I do need to install a high pressure line and a return.

where should I come off the high pressure side? same as the power beyond? And for the return - Just 'T" in?

Any coments

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

/ need help with rear hydrulic lines on kubota 7510 #2  
These are my comments from your other post:
You cannot "T" into high pressure lines...Only low pressure return-to-tank lines can be T'ed.
All new valves must be placed in series.

If you have a PB connection on your loader valve, then that would be the place to feed the splitter from. But remember that fluid flows through the PB lines whenever the tractor is running so you must couple the lines together when you remove the splitter.

Two suggestions for you:
1. This question would be better posted in the Hydraulic forum to get more views...
2. Post pictures of your setup so we can advise you with specifics related to your machine.

To add to that, if you have read other threads on installing valves then you should have an idea what to do...you would just couple the IN and OUT hoses together to create your powerbeyond "loop". When you attach the splitter, you would uncouple the IN and OUT lines and connect them to the splitter.