Need Help with TN Loader Bucket Quick Attach

/ Need Help with TN Loader Bucket Quick Attach #1  

AndyMA

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 2120 , Kubota MX5200 , Deere X748SE. 1956 Economy Tractor
The skid steer bucket attach/detach system on my TN75D has developed a problem. The bucket is off and one of the levers and the "pin" that drops through the bottom plate of the "bucket plate" works fine. One the other side the pin is frozen. With the bucket off it appears to have "hammer welded" itself to the bottom plate. Plenty of WD 40, PB Blaster and a 3 pound sledge and drift pin has had no effect. The handle sheared off (pin broke)

I've looked at the parts diagram and can somewhat see how it is put together, but I'm hoping someone has actually had to take one apart and can provide more concrete info.

Thanks

Andy

/ Need Help with TN Loader Bucket Quick Attach #2  
Not sure if this is the same situation - but on my loader - the pin was already sheared off--- I was able to order one online (tried to go to a couple of "bolt" supply stores to no avail) - it was something like $12 or more. It wasn't that difficult...just a small place to work - and remember how you took it apart as there are a couple of springs and spacers that you have to deal with and they have to be just perfect in order to work----have to kinda work the bolt up and in - in order to actually get it through the springs. the bolt I received from NH was about an 1/8 or 1/4 too long after about 2 weeks of trying bolts so I ended up putting a couple of flat washers on the top and it works like a charm now......the hardest part for me was giving up the $12+ (and shipping) for the bolt :)

good luck and dont lose and parts---- that catch lever should fall right out now