need info on Kioti

/ need info on Kioti #1  

ezzy

Tractor
1952 Ford 8n
I know nothing about tractors, looking for opinions on Kioti, I will be using it for finish mowing 5 acres and some clean up. I can use some advice as to what size and implements

/ need info on Kioti #2  
Hi Jerry,
welcome to the KIOTI board. I'm sure some Kioti users will chime in soon and tell you how great these machines are, you dont want to here that from me since I'm a dealer you probably would expect me to say that!

Id suggest you look at the CK-20 which is one of the most capable subcompacts on the market due to its working weight, and full CAT I three point hitch. It is very user friendly, available in sycnro or hydrostatic transmission and has a wide open platform design that just looks great!

If you want something bigger you might check out the new LK3054xs, at 30HP it is a very versitile machine, but still not too big to get around the yard.

What are you referring to when you say "cleaning up" would this be loader work or brush hog work...bulldozer?

We're right next door in Arkansas and would be happy to quote your tractor purchase! our ad pops up from time to time at the top of the page, we are ARTRAC. Thanks!

/ need info on Kioti #3  
I agree with looking at the CK20. Very nice machine!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RedDog

/ need info on Kioti #5  
<font color="blue"> and some clean up </font>

I'm doing clean up work with my CK20, but I am yet to cut one blade of grass with it. The CK20, LB1914, or LK3054 or maybe even the DK35 would do a nice job on any task you may have on your 5 acres. I like the CK20 but then I'm biased. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Click on the red link below to see pictures of my CK20, nice machine.... no..... it's a beast! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ need info on Kioti #6  
I bought a CK20HST last week and have been putting it through some paces, and so far, it's been great. It will do all that you need to do, mowing 5 acres will be a cinch. I have a loader, backhoe, brush mower,boxblade, and a boompole, and I can get just about anything done. I pulled 3 large (8ft long) pine trunks down to the creekside here a few days ago. I only had to put some cinderblocks into the loader to keep the front down, but it didn't complain at all and pulled them just fine. I don't think you could go wrong with either the CK20 gear or hst model and the pricing is great with 0% interest for 36 months available. I am NOT a dealer, just a user and now, Kioti convert! John

/ need info on Kioti #7  
As an added note, I have done some brush cutting, and a good bit of boxblading so far and with the same results, all good. I used the box to knock down some clay/dirt mounds that had sat for 2 years and had compacted pretty badly. The box and loader helped me to spread them into low-lying areas of my brother's rental property with no problems. John

/ need info on Kioti
yes sir thats me I am glad you are here can you give me some info, on what i might need. by the way i believe it was you who told me about this web site if so thank youvery much and i am going to try and go to the show in kentucky

/ need info on Kioti
now that is a nice tractor. seems like it is quite capable of doing anything you might want to do

/ need info on Kioti
it sounds like everyone just loves their kioti, or at least the ck20