Need Massey 431 Hydraulic pump

/ Need Massey 431 Hydraulic pump #1  

vettegc

Apparently it has been discontinued and I have not been able to find any aftermarket. Does anyone have any suggestions?

/ Need Massey 431 Hydraulic pump #2  
Are you talking the lift pump in the rear end housing? Or the tandem pump off of the engine? The rear pump can be rebuilt and probably a substitute can be made for a different pump

/ Need Massey 431 Hydraulic pump
The tandem pump

/ Need Massey 431 Hydraulic pump #4  
Okay, I will check

Part no:
0017659u91

/ Need Massey 431 Hydraulic pump #7  
   / Need Massey 431 Hydraulic pump #8  
This is a different pump number that was used on the MF 430. The pump you have was used on the 430 on earlier serial numbers and then replaced by this one on the 430: 00113588U91 from AGCO - HYDRAULIC PUMP

You might call them and see what they say.

Also, what is wrong with your pump(s)? And, are you here in the US?

I am in the US. My mechanic put in a rebuild kit a couple months ago. It worked a little while but now it is no longer working at all. The rear hydraulics work but the loader and steering do not. He said the pump is worn out and needs to be replaced.

/ Need Massey 431 Hydraulic pump #10  
In the tandem pump setup, the front pump is for the steering and the rear for the loader. When you say it is no longer working, you mean no movement on loader or steering??
Maybe there is an air leak on the suction side.
Why did he rebuild it and now says it needs to be replaced? Did he see excessive wear in the pump?
The rebuild kit would only consist of seals and orings.