Need Paint for backhoe

/ Need Paint for backhoe #1  

Boss 302

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
I am in the process of retrofitting my RX6010 to accept my Mahindra 509 backhoe attachment. I am looking for the correct match paint and no one seems to have anything, I was going to just use spray cans if I could find a match. Does anyone know if the Kobota orange is the same color or do you know of something that would match. I tried the Rustoleum and Valspar gloss orange and they appear to have too much yellow in them making them a lighter color.

/ Need Paint for backhoe #2  
Auto paint dealers should be able to mix up a match and put it in a spray can.

/ Need Paint for backhoe #3  
Someone said on here once and I have used it, Chevrolet Orange is a good match. I also had some gray that matched almost perfect, don't remember the color name but can look in shop tomorrow if you need to know.

/ Need Paint for backhoe #5  
Chevy engine Orange is a good match

/ Need Paint for backhoe #6  
Kubota II is a perfect match.. there are two Kubota colors the original old Kubota and the new Kubota, sometimes called Kubota II.

/ Need Paint for backhoe #7  
My dealer said the color on my tractor, 2013 manufacture, is called "New Orange"

/ Need Paint for backhoe #8  
I am in the process of retrofitting my RX6010 to accept my Mahindra 509 backhoe attachment. I am looking for the correct match paint and no one seems to have anything, I was going to just use spray cans if I could find a match. Does anyone know if the Kobota orange is the same color or do you know of something that would match. I tried the Rustoleum and Valspar gloss orange and they appear to have too much yellow in them making them a lighter color.

You're attempting to paint your Mahindra hoe Kioti orange? Is that correct?

/ Need Paint for backhoe #9  
This spring when they delivered my DK40, the boom cylinder was cracked at the fitting. They sent a guy to replace the case when the part came in. He told me they had Kioti orange spray paint at the dealership if I wanted to spray over the scratches he made on the cap.

/ Need Paint for backhoe #10  
I found some "Mystik" brand spray at TSC called A/C Orange that is a pretty good match.