Need some prayers for a breast cancer fighter

/ Need some prayers for a breast cancer fighter #1  

gsganzer

Elite Member
Tractor
L3800 w/FEL and BH77, BX 2200 w/FEL and MMM
I got some bad news that my father in laws wife just got admitted to the hospital with a blocked liver duct, the result of metastized breast cancer.

She's always had annual mammograms that have always been clean. Last year during an annual DR visit, she pointed to some redness on her breast. Turned out she was stage 3B, grade 3 with a prognosis of 18 months. Did the chemo, double mastectomy and radiation with no improvement, spread to liver and spine. So, went on the last ditch chemo with a 6 month prognosis. Now she's collecting fluid due to blocked liver, prognosis is weeks if not resolved. 58 years old, same as me. Tough to watch for all involved. I've watched my FIL age 20 years in the last 12 months. I have no idea how he's going to pick up the pieces after this, he's 80.

/ Need some prayers for a breast cancer fighter #2  
I don't have the words, but I said a prayer. Cancer should not be a thing.

/ Need some prayers for a breast cancer fighter #3  
My wife is a breast cancer survivor but her yearly monitoring is nerve wracking for her because of the what if.
We will pray for your family also. No one should go through this.

/ Need some prayers for a breast cancer fighter #5  
Wife has stage 4 breast cancer. It has metastasized. She has had no surgeries, is taking Verzenio twice a day, and at this point tumors are shrinking. We don't have a prognosis but I'm grateful for what appear to be positive results. She's 75 and at this point it's going better than expected. Cancer is an ugly business but we have a really good cancer center locally. I wish your mother in law well.

/ Need some prayers for a breast cancer fighter #6  
I lost my wife of 32 yrs to cancer in 2009, I feel your anguish.
Prayers for your family.

/ Need some prayers for a breast cancer fighter #7  
Prayers sent, lost too many friends and relatives to cancer.
Hope they can contain.

/ Need some prayers for a breast cancer fighter
Just received word that she's taken a turn for the worse and is expected to pass withing the next few hours. The family is all at her bedside.

She was a wonderful, vibrant woman that brought a lot of color to our family. She'll be sorely missed.

/ Need some prayers for a breast cancer fighter #9  
Lost my mom to cancer. Died in my arms at my home.