Need to be concerned about this rust?

/ Need to be concerned about this rust? #11  
Often, antifreeze leaks after you shut the engine off until the coolant temp drops. A good time to check is after you've been using it enough to get the engine up to temp, ten shut it down.

/ Need to be concerned about this rust? #12  
I would be very concerned as to where the water or chemical is coming from but I would emediatly test coolant to be sure it has correct concintration of anti-freeze. Even when coolant leak's antifreeze is anti corrosive.

/ Need to be concerned about this rust? #13  
I agree with the "find if something leaks, that is what is doing it" responses, but as far as the rust, it is bothers you, sand it up and paint it.

/ Need to be concerned about this rust? #14  
Whatever the leak is, that's the first priority, like many others are saying.

I don't know that tractor at all and can't really see any signs, so forgive my ignorance, but -- is there head gasket above that spot? That might be the most important question.

But if there's no gasket anywhere near there, forgive my ignorance please.

/ Need to be concerned about this rust? #15  
Enlarge the picture and look at the thing with the blue cap or insulator where the hardline bends downward. I don't know what it is, but it looks corroded and where it mounts to the block looks suspect.

/ Need to be concerned about this rust? #16  
There is a hand-pump-up device which you can use to pressurize the cooling system. Car and tractor dealerships almost certainly have one near you. Do you know a mechanic who could borrow one for an evening or a weekend?
Gravity always functions consistently. Clean off the area, dry it, pressurize the system and wait for a leak. When you see it, follow it UP, dry it off, wait for a drip, follow it UP, use a mirror or even your dry finger to identify a leak.
If I was a betting man, I'd bet on a frost plug on the side of the block. You might be able to demount the water filter and move it slightly without disconnecting the lines, giving you a better view.

/ Need to be concerned about this rust? #17  
It's the battery. If I use NAPA crappy batteries in my 2810 (older version of your 3930) acid sloshes out and then down the side of the engine. Notice the rust on the battery tray pivot, also. I use farm batteries, now, not highway batteries.

/ Need to be concerned about this rust? #18  
What is a "farm battery" and where do you get one?

/ Need to be concerned about this rust? #20  
What is a "farm battery" and where do you get one?
Just use a sealed battery...

It appears there are a few leaks, the front upper part of the head has some white stuff growing.