Need to excess

/ Need to excess #1  

Hibound

Tractor
Yanmar YM1510D
Hi all. I acquired an old grey market Yanmar YM-1510D to help me level my backyard a few years ago. The work is done and now it's in the way. If you can come to Apple Valley, CA with a trailer and get it, you can have it. Yes, it runs. The battery is dead now and I'm not sure about the front wheel drive, but the engine runs great I did plenty on it so it could help me with the yard. Original, but faded paint and no dents.

No only am I done with the large project I got it for, my plans include retiring to Hawaii in a couple of years and I really need to get this out of the garage. I can provide pictures of the tractor if you provide pictures of your truck and trailer!

Tom

/ Need to excess #2  
Hi all. I acquired an old grey market Yanmar YM-1510D to help me level my backyard a few years ago. The work is done and now it's in the way. If you can come to Apple Valley, CA with a trailer and get it, you can have it. Yes, it runs. The battery is dead now and I'm not sure about the front wheel drive, but the engine runs great I did plenty on it so it could help me with the yard. Original, but faded paint and no dents.

No only am I done with the large project I got it for, my plans include retiring to Hawaii in a couple of years and I really need to get this out of the garage. I can provide pictures of the tractor if you provide pictures of your truck and trailer!

Tom
if its not too late already - put it on Craigslist for $2,000 and it will be gone in a day.

/ Need to excess #3  
Not sure about out West, but in the East, we have several non-profit community farms. Maybe contact them and donate it. They could always sell it for cash if they don't need the equipment.

Just a thought.....

/ Need to excess #4  
Mad I'd be there in a heartbeat.....it would be tough to come across the country to get a free tractor with $5 a gallon gas! Haha

/ Need to excess #5  
Mad I'd be there in a heartbeat.....it would be tough to come across the country to get a free tractor with $5 a gallon gas! Haha
He's out in the way-deep fringe of the Los Angeles region so he has some 20 million people within a hundred(?) mile radius. It would go quick.

Hibound, what has happened so far?

/ Need to excess
Thanks for the responses all. No one has contacted me directly and it still sets in my 2d garage. I just looked at Craigslist and there is a little action going on in my area. My wife is very cautious about CL and the biggest risk is that the "buyer" would have to come to my house to pick it up. I've got a couple of years to get rid of it and know that the economy is not in the best shape right now. My priority is more on getting it out than getting something for it, but I would prefer that it go to someone handy who appreciates the old Yanmars.

/ Need to excess #7  
Thanks for the responses all. No one has contacted me directly and it still sets in my 2d garage. I just looked at Craigslist and there is a little action going on in my area. My wife is very cautious about CL and the biggest risk is that the "buyer" would have to come to my house to pick it up. I've got a couple of years to get rid of it and know that the economy is not in the best shape right now. My priority is more on getting it out than getting something for it, but I would prefer that it go to someone handy who appreciates the old Yanmars.

Maybe this tractor organization……

/ Need to excess #9  
Check the major charitable organizations in your area. Around me, they are always advertising for people to donate cars, boats, etc and get a tax deduction.