Need to get up to speed on ZTs

/ Need to get up to speed on ZTs #51  
Just my opinion but I think I'd like my joystick over a steering wheel - seems no one else but me has a mower with the joystick. My right arm rests on the armrest and I can control the mower perfectly with TWO fingers if I want. Got the left hand free to move any limbs out of my way, have a drink, whatever. I could never understand "ape hangers" handlebars on motorcycles - have ridden a couple, and definitely wouldn't want to use them ( twin sticks) to mow grass !! The steering wheel would be OK for 1 hand operation but reaching for it would be tiring after a couple hours of mowing around all the obstacles I have.

Also, I got tired of slipping sideways on DRY grass on slopes after my turf tires got a little harder after a couple of years so I went with a couple of Sedona Bazooka tires - instant traction in any condition. These tires have X shaped knobs with a good bit of spacing inbetween them. I don't do total zero turns anymore, a modified K turn works well and was easy to learn how to mow with these tires without tearing the grass up. I don't slip or slide at all anymore, wet or dry.

/ Need to get up to speed on ZTs #52  
Just my opinion but I think I'd like my joystick over a steering wheel - seems no one else but me has a mower with the joystick....

My neighbor has a joystick mower, and he really likes the control. I suspect it's one of those "once you use one there's no going back" because he hates running my zero turn with bars.
Can you post a photo of your tires?

/ Need to get up to speed on ZTs #53  
I'll try to get out to the shed later today and take a pic or two of the tires ...