Needing a Dual Pilot Operated Check Valves for a toplink?

/ Needing a Dual Pilot Operated Check Valves for a toplink? #11  
That seems what I was looking for. Princess Auto also sells the check valve but once you add the custom cut hoses and fittings, it costs the same as the toplink itself :(
Ok. The sum of the parts are always more than a kit. Mine came with the hoses and couplers. All I had to do was mount it and connect it.

A good cylinder should hold for a long time. The problem is using it with a worn control valve. :(

/ Needing a Dual Pilot Operated Check Valves for a toplink?
Well, both the cylinder and valve are brand new so hopefully it will hold its pressure well and not bleed too fast.

/ Needing a Dual Pilot Operated Check Valves for a toplink? #13  
Another simple solution is a ball valve that you open when using the tilt and then close when want to hold load over extended period of time. The ball valve does not require plumbing to both cylinder ports so plumbing costs are significantly reduced

not sure if you mount this so you reach it from the cab or not.

/ Needing a Dual Pilot Operated Check Valves for a toplink? #14  
Try running what you have first. With the BB you may be adjusting the top link fairly often anyhow so a little drift won't be a problem. Also with the BB and possibly the blower much of the implement weight is on the ground not on the top link. Less force means less drift. Just put the implements on the ground when you park the tractor so the top link won't drift over days, but that's a good practice anyhow.