New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #2  
Seems like they are pretty close to the 3000 series.

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #3  
Looks to be a great addition.

Deere builds some great stuff.

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #4  
They did some really nice modifications to the tractor. Really like 1 piece hydraulic manifold and auto connect for the mid mount mower. It's got some really features but I have a feeling that these tractors are going to be pricey.

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #5  
They now have a 3025E to compete with the Kubota L2501.

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #6  
Still only a 2 range hydro....

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #7  

I really like to see some info on the 3025e coming out. I had a kubota L2500 DT and it was a great little tractor. I'm hoping that this 25 hp model since it doesn't have to meet Tier 4 standards that it will come in considerably cheaper.

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #8  

I'm curious to see how Deere came to the conclusion their engine makes more torque when their specs say it makes less pto hp at higher rpm.

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #9  
I'm curious to see how Deere came to the conclusion their engine makes more torque when their specs say it makes less pto hp at higher rpm.
I take it you watched that silly video Deere puts out comparing the models. Who knows. Curious why they did keep the 2 range hydro. Also curious on the pricing.

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #10  
I take it you watched that silly video Deere puts out comparing the models. Who knows. Curious why they did keep the 2 range hydro. Also curious on the pricing.

Yeah I figured I'd give it a look to see what it had to offer. Surprising they aren't offering a gear model in this lineup. I think that alienates a lot of customers who liked their 790/3005 tractor.