New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #11  
   / New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....
Wow thats crazy. They are the same spec tire right?
Yep. Only reason I measured was someone on another forum had the same problem on an 1880 and his rear tires were different height by about 1/2"- about same as what I'm off...

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....
IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

The level is sitting across other tire and this is about how much difference there is to make it level, I just grabbed what was close to raise the level.....

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #15  
What brand tires are they?

Garden Master I think. Got a different pair of tires and still no change :mad: :mad: :mad:. I loosened up loader bracket mount to tractor frame on left side, and bucket goes level-soon as I tighten one of the bolts, loader frame pulls to top and becomes unlevel again:mad::mad::mad:...after that, I loosened the right side, then tightened left side, still pulled bucket up....

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #17  
I always try to simplify things and fix everything I can. By now I'd be loading it and hauling to the dealer.

Found out don't level the bucket when plowing a blacktop driveway- bottom of bucket side edge extends beneath bottom of bucket, so it carves nice straight lines in blacktopo_Oo_Oo_O. Stopped by dealer today and showed them picture of the uneven loader bucket. He'll let service advisor know and said he'd rather wait till we're out of snow season, which is fine by me. Also put on hold a 48" Land Pride box blade, Land Pride 42" pallet forks, and a 5' Land Pride snow pusher w/back drag and poly blade option. They have the box blade and forks, pushers were scheduled to be built in mid-January

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #19  
I got my LED headlights I ordered off eBay- a 3 pack for around $13. Installed them and they look nice and bright. I bought some LED squares and harness kit to mount on my ROPS. I got the mower deck off. Still need to investigate that stupid seat switch, I think I just zip tied it down on the 1870. Got the Messick's adjustable links installed along with the Ai2 BX receiver hitch. I also ordered another Kubota fuel filter housing to replace that dinky fuel filter underneath.
WHAT Kubota fuel filter & housing did you get?

WHAT Kubota fuel filter & housing did you get?
This one. I also used 2-1/2” aluminum angle for the bracket to mount it to. I bought a roll of 5/16” fuel line off eBay when I put it on the 1870, so I still have plenty left over. Not gonna install it until loader situation gets taken care of…

Attachments

• F69F86C0-E6A6-49AB-BB9D-2FEA2EC0C960.png
    F69F86C0-E6A6-49AB-BB9D-2FEA2EC0C960.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 194