Tires New 2022 M7060HD12 transmission issues

/ New 2022 M7060HD12 transmission issues
I love all my Kubota products and they have all been pretty much trouble free......but why can't Kubota make anything that shifts nice and smooth? LOL

Even the RTV's have to have numerous things set absolutely perfectly for you to be able to move the shift lever.

Even a few videos I have watched on you tube of a certain Kubota dealer doing demos.....he looks like a horrible driver because many of them he is struggling to change gears and ranges. But it is the machine itself.

Mine is actually really smooth now that it’s adjusted properly. It slips into all 12 gears really nice now. I’m a happy camper. The engine, 3pt lift and front bucket are all super smooth as well.

/ New 2022 M7060HD12 transmission issues
As far as the M7060, that is a sweet tractor you got there Sawtooth. I really think that is one of the best values in the Kubota lineup, for what you get for the price.

I strongly agree. I’ve be looking at new ones for well over a year now and I’m really surprised at all the features and high specs of this tractor. I also like Kubotas reputation and the fact this model has been around a while. Will make future part sourcing easier and I feel they’ve had time to perfect the engine and tractor overall. Some other competitors change models like every 3-4 years which I hate.