New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #11  
Nice set-up Aaron. I'm waiting for the grapple to arrive for my new tractor still. Had dealer add the rear remotes, so I'm assuming mine will look just like yours. As soon as the grapple comes in, I'll drop off my 2370 and pick up my 2380.

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #12  
Nice. Same setup I had on my old 1860. Not sure about the BX23S, but all the older backhoe models won't accept the factory rear remotes due to interference with the backhoe subframe. That's why I had to make up my own setup. Thought maybe you had a BX23S.

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #14  
How much did all this cost to do (???)
PaPow, I bought the rear aux valve kit from Messicks back in 2010 or 2011 for my BX1860 for about $320. Did the install myself. Think I posted a thread on it somewhere on TBN. Not sure what they're getting for it these days. The valve itself mounts to the right side of the HST. Unfortunately, there's interference with the backhoe subframe on the backhoe models so it was not compatible with my BX25.

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #15  
Well, all together was not cheap. I finally got everything hooked up last night (was waiting on quick couplers to come in)
rear remotes installed (680.00)
cylinder, hoses, fittings from surplus center (300.00)

I will add a video once I figure out how to.

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #16  
Well, all together was not cheap. I finally got everything hooked up last night (was waiting on quick couplers to come in)
rear remotes installed (680.00)
cylinder, hoses, fittings from surplus center (300.00)

I will add a video once I figure out how to.

Video would be awesome... would love to see it all and how it was installed.