New 2638 HST.

/ New 2638 HST. #41  
Traded in My 2014 3016 Shuttle Shift w/loader for a New 2638 HST Cab on Spet 13th 2019.
So far i love it! couple minor things i need to adjust for my larger and taller profile. but over all its good!
I kept all my attachments & implements ill update my info asap.
Haven't gotten to enjoy it much, been sick the last 3 days or so...👎 but getting better slowly.

on another note, i will be happy to share my 3016 service manual. everything is on PDF Format. Covers 3016-3616 has service manual,loader manual,operators manual shuttle & HST versions.
also i can share my 2638 service manual if anyone wants it as well (PDF), i think i applies to the 2538 as well. just pm me and i can probably email them.

/ New 2638 HST. #42  
Traded in My 2014 3016 Shuttle Shift w/loader for a New 2638 HST Cab on Spet 13th 2019.
So far i love it! couple minor things i need to adjust for my larger and taller profile. but over all its good!
Haven't gotten to enjoy it much, been sick the last 3 days or so...👎 but getting better slowly.

on another note, i will be happy to share my 3016 service manual. everything is on PDF Format. Covers 3016-3616 has service manual,loader manual,operators manual shuttle & HST versions.
also i can share my 2638 service manual if anyone wants it as well (PDF), i think i applies to the 2538 as well. just pm me and i can probably email them.
i would love to have a copy of your 2638 manual. bgl4bervin@gmail.com

/ New 2638 HST. #43  

/ New 2638 HST. #44  

I have a near new 2638 and have a fuel leak that needs repair so would very much appreciate the service manual pdf if still avail to my email of EPTS @ aol.com. Thank you in advance.

/ New 2638 HST.
I have a near new 2638 and have a fuel leak that needs repair so would very much appreciate the service manual pdf if still avail to my email of EPTS @ aol.com. Thank you in advance.
No Prob. check your PM

/ New 2638 HST. #46  

I would love to get a copy of that manual. I have a 2638hst cab tractor and the manual that came with it is useless.

/ New 2638 HST. #49  

I would be interested in the 2638 Service Manual. I am new to blog sits so how do I PM you ?
PS Absolutely love my 2638 but more power would always be a good thing.

/ New 2638 HST. #50  
PS Absolutely love my 2638 but more power would always be a good thing.
I believe the 2638,2640 & 2645 all have the same engine and power train. I think the only difference is "tuning". You could ask your dealer to check your HP and perhaps give it a "nudge" upward.

After I had my ECU updated a few years ago, I swear I got another 5 hp out of it.