NEW 3015 oil leak

/ NEW 3015 oil leak #31  
I would just tighten up the fitting CAREFULLY not to break it, then wipe the area real good THEN check and see if it leaks.
If it leaks replace the fitting, easy peasy job.

/ NEW 3015 oil leak #32  
Sorry about your dealer. Even though he's right that the loader and 3pt should be retracted to get an accurate measurement and that there's plenty of fluid even if it's low, he should not be condescending about it. The factory set the level where they did for a reason. I'd send him a polite email telling him that you did that before checking the fluid and it was still low, the axle was low, and pointing out the leaks. It looks like the dealer did not do a full inspection/setup before getting the tractor to you. It could be a mis communication between staff members or some other procedure problem that he ought to be made aware of.

The fitting is the power beyond from the loader valve. It supplies the 3pt.

/ NEW 3015 oil leak
I have another dealer that welcomed me right away, if it makes you feel better. Like it or not, simple fluid level check before sale is dealer duty. I have VERY good people skill and am proud of knowing that and am well aware that, dealer, willing to work with his customers and build relationship, can always find a more professional manner of response, instead of basic schooling. In simple words, I do not work with people with attitudes, being door mat is not my forte. Yes, I do "get it". That you need to cherish dealer and all that.
My problem is not dealer, my problem is not owning a trailer to take tractor there.

ptsg, thank you for your response. I am confused on this part:
You can try and just pull the yellow fitting out, inspect for any dings on both bevels. If there any damage, you may need to replace both fittings, if no damage, just put it back together and tighten the yellow nut.
What do you mean, pull fitting out? The entire fitting appears to be one solid piece. When I tried to tighten the yellow nut, it drove the hose end of it into the bracket. Is the hose end of it quick connect coupler? As it looks like as if the grey nut has to be undone first then, 90 degree elbow to be undone from the yellow nut?
It looks like a basic return line for hydraulic fluid. Is it under pressure?

/ NEW 3015 oil leak
Sorry about your dealer. Even though he's right that the loader and 3pt should be retracted to get an accurate measurement and that there's plenty of fluid even if it's low, he should not be condescending about it. The factory set the level where they did for a reason. I'd send him a polite email telling him that you did that before checking the fluid and it was still low, the axle was low, and pointing out the leaks. It looks like the dealer did not do a full inspection/setup before getting the tractor to you. It could be a mis communication between staff members or some other procedure problem that he ought to be made aware of.

The fitting is the power beyond from the loader valve. It supplies the 3pt.
See, I am not the only one who thinks so. I am VERY nice to people. I accomplished many things, by being nice to CSRs on the phone. My wife hates me for that, as I am sweetness and kindness on the phone. Or, in emails. That "you don't know what you talking about" was about #6 email in chain of very polite questions. Add to this simple thing - for 2 weeks I asked him to email me copy of signed contract that, apparently, I do not have. Pretty please please and all that. NOPE. Still don't have it. So it's not just the fluid level. I am done with that guy and have backup 40 miles closer and with "we don't care, where you bought tractor, we will be happy to service it for you" over the phone. Want to know what seller said, if I asked him, if Branson can be serviced by any dealer? That it could, but they are likely to refuse service as I didn't buy tractor from them.
So let's call it quits on dealer discussion, I am done with him.

/ NEW 3015 oil leak #35  
It's a indeed a pressure line, but with the tractor turned off, there is no pressure on it. If you loosen the yellow nut all the way out, it will come off and you check if the bevel seat on both fittings is good or not. For now just get it tight and see if you still have problems.

Yes the dealer should checked all the fluid levels. A leak or two here and there can happen and sometimes won't be noticeable till the tractor gets some work done but it's not the end of the world however the fluids should be indeed checked and filled if required.

My dealer knew I was going to work on some steep hills and actually overfilled the transmission and the front axle slightly to compensate for that and I didn't even asked to.

This is how the fitting looks at the end. It's hard to see in the picture, but it has a taper or a bevel.
BSP 45° Elbow Female Multi Seal Fittings | Huatai Hydraulic