New 35 Series

/ New 35 Series #1  

MtnViewRanch

Elite Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,
Have any of you seen or heard about these?
MahindraUSA 35 Series
They look like they are going to be a pretty nice machine.
When can we expect to see these at the dealers?

/ New 35 Series #2  
I'd like one in a hydrostat.

/ New 35 Series #3  
These are the new Indian compact tractors that are getting ready to launch, they may be out in some places already.
Right now my understanding is they are shuttle shift gear tractors and we will be getting the Hydro and power shuttle sometime in the future.

/ New 35 Series #4  
Should I assume these are the replacements for the 3510 and 4110?

Are the last of the 10-Series machines now officially discontinued?

Rusty

/ New 35 Series #5  
Rick, have you seen one yet? What do you think of them? I was wondering if they were Indian or Chineses built, you've answered that. If I ever upgrade, it'll be for a 40hp size hydro. Having a 10 series, I'm stuck on the twin pedal with the steer brakes on the left. It is a really nice set up, though it obviously won't work if they have a clutch on the pto.

/ New 35 Series #6  
What will the backhoes be like? More of a stout Bradco unit or just the little KMW units with the 16 series?
Every time I buy a new tractor Mahindra comes out with something else I would have considered. Geuss the 3316 HST TLB will have to do me a while.

/ New 35 Series #7  
Rick, have you seen one yet? What do you think of them? I was wondering if they were Indian or Chineses built, you've answered that. If I ever upgrade, it'll be for a 40hp size hydro. Having a 10 series, I'm stuck on the twin pedal with the steer brakes on the left. It is a really nice set up, though it obviously won't work if they have a clutch on the pto.

I have seen a proto type and pictures of the real deal..The only thing that has me scratching my head is..I was told these were Mahindra Mahindra produced tractors but the pictures I have seen all point to be a Korean looking machine. especially the front axle.

/ New 35 Series #8  
What will the backhoes be like? More of a stout Bradco unit or just the little KMW units with the 16 series?
Every time I buy a new tractor Mahindra comes out with something else I would have considered. Geuss the 3316 HST TLB will have to do me a while.

From what I can see on the size of this tractor it will take the Bradco.
I don't think KMW has a large enough backhoe.

/ New 35 Series #9  
I have seen a proto type and pictures of the real deal..The only thing that has me scratching my head is..I was told these were Mahindra Mahindra produced tractors but the pictures I have seen all point to be a Korean looking machine. especially the front axle.
I also thought they had a Korean look. Not a bad thing for me, considering my satisfaction with my 10 series.

/ New 35 Series

Hey, when did you get the 3316?

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

(3) Safety Hoist Mdl. 424B 7-Ton Air Jacks (A33349)
(3) Safety Hoist...
2014 JLG SKYTRACK 8042 TELEHANDLER (A32908)
2014 JLG SKYTRACK...
John Deere Unloading Auger (A33041)
John Deere...
2006 PITTS LOG TRAILER (A32908)
2006 PITTS LOG...
6 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel end...
Landhonor Diesel Fuel Transfer Pump (A32932)
Landhonor Diesel...