New B2320 Kubota

/ New B2320 Kubota #1  

Pooter

Tractor
Kioti CK20s HST
I'm looking at a new 2320 Kubota with a 60 inch belly mower and brush guard. I live in KY the best price I have received is 12.5k delivered, does that sound about right for my area.. I was also wondering what size bush hog is best for this size tractor a 4 or 5 footer .. Thanks . Jeff

/ New B2320 Kubota
I need to add that was a cash price with a gear drive tractor ..

/ New B2320 Kubota #3  
I have a 2620, purchased a 5 ft landpride "bushhog" which I thought was too heavy for my tractor. Needed to have the FEL on or it could pick up the front end sometimes. I finally sold it. For me I would go with a 4 foot or a 5 ft that was a whole lot lighter than the landpride. This is just my opinion though.

/ New B2320 Kubota
I have been looking at King Kutter brand at Rule king . I heard they are lighter weight than most .. Thanks for your comments ..

/ New B2320 Kubota #5  
I'm looking at a new 2320 Kubota with a 60 inch belly mower and brush guard. I live in KY the best price I have received is 12.5k delivered, does that sound about right for my area.. I was also wondering what size bush hog is best for this size tractor a 4 or 5 footer .. Thanks . Jeff

I had a B2320 with a 4' rotary mower and no FEL and it was gear drive.

I need to add that was a cash price with a gear drive tractor ..

My B2320 was gear drive. It was my first and last gear drive out of 17 Kubotas in 11 years. It had no FEL so the front end would raise up like a drag racer until I made some weights for it. Hated the gear drive and got rid of it after around 30 hours of use. Also had Ag tires and did not like them for my uses. Had a tiller on it and the gear drive made it bad, bad, bad for tiller use and will do the same with the rotary mower. You have to clutch the gear drive to stop it with the brake which stops the pto, with the B2320 gear drive. Hated it.

I have been looking at King Kutter brand at Rule king . I heard they are lighter weight than most .. Thanks for your comments ..

Lightewr weight is a BAD thing, not a good thing in ground engaging equipment. I had a cheap rear finish mower at one time and it kept breaking but it was red, light weight and pretty. I traded it back to Barlows in Somerset and he gave me what I paid for it toward a Landpride RFM which was a tank and was heavy enough to turn my tractor on down hill turns but it never broke. Barlows in Somerset is usually considered the price leader in US and delivers all over the US so you may want to get a price from him. Did I mention I hated the gear drive on the B2320? Would never do it again to save a few dollars. Dealers don't own the new Kubotas, usually, Kubota owns them and cash vs financing isn't like with car dealers. The B probably has a $700 cash incentive so compare financing something for 60 months at going rates vs divide your purchase price by 60 for monthly payment and you'll see cash isn't King in NEW tractor buying, makes a better difference in buying used but not new.

/ New B2320 Kubota #6  
That price doesn't sound too bad for a gear drive. However, I highly recommend a HST machine. I agree with JohnThomas, I would not buy a gear machine in that size, period.

You will appreciate the HST even more since you are using a mid mount mower.

/ New B2320 Kubota #7  
Not knowing the specifics of what your intentions of use are for the tractor, I'm going to tell you to go used and bigger. I have a B2620 and I'm not convinced that it would handle a 4ft rotary mower well if it was in hilly or uneven terrain. If your dead set on Kubota an L series is a larger tractor but still reasonably priced new, or find a used machine in the 40-50 HP range.

/ New B2320 Kubota #8  
I have a B2920 and a 4 ft. rotary cutter. I am able to use this without any extra weight on the front or a FEL It works well and I could probably use a 5 ft. rotary cutter as well. The operators manual recommends a 4 ft. rotary cutter and max 450 lbs though. I think the b 2320 should do well with the 4 ft. rotary cutter as well.

/ New B2320 Kubota #10  
I used a 4' rotary mower on my B2320 and it powered it OK.