New B8200 owner here!

/ New B8200 owner here! #1  

wkndwarrior29

Tractor
Kubota b8200
Hey all, new member here. I have been following for a while, as I have been hunting for a compact tractor. I came across this B8200 and pulled the trigger.

I think the price was right but it does need a few things: radiator has a hole in it and the tires are mismatched. Looking forward to cleaning it up this weekend and getting to know the machine! If anyone has any tips it would be appreciated.

Don't mind the pictures, it was dark and we were in a hurry to get going. Just dropping in to say hello!

Dustin from central PA MVIMG_20200521_212605.jpgMVIMG_20200521_212614.jpgIMG_20200521_212802.jpgIMG_20200521_212812.jpg

/ New B8200 owner here! #2  
Welcome to TBN....:) Nice old Kubota.......:thumbsup:

/ New B8200 owner here! #3  
Congratulations! My very first tractor was a clean used B8200 with turf tires and a Bush Hog loader I bought about 19 years ago. One of the first things I did was luckily find a NOS Kubota kit to convert to power steering. Money well spent. I added LED lights, got rear chains, and was set to clear snow from about 1000' of gravel lane. I mostly used the rear blade. They are capable, reliable and well designed small tractors. I still have the drag link from the OEM steering if for some reason you would need one. Oh, I added a temperature gauge, voltmeter and oil pressure gauge, as well. It's PTO worked well with a 9" post hole auger for fence work. Best of all, when I sold it some years later for a larger tractor, I got all my investment back. Take good care of it, and it won't lose value.

P1000343.jpg266675-guageinstall.jpgP1010118.JPG

/ New B8200 owner here!
Thanks guys!

I'm not going to have time to get at it until the weekend - but I plan on changing filters fluids and resolving the radiator issue before running it at all. From what I gather there's no cheap generic radiator to drop in.

I'll probably put it through it's paces before worrying about the tires. It's gear driven, are the mismatched rear ag tires an issue for the driveline?