new baby is in the garage

/ new baby is in the garage #1  

ragman

Bronze Member
Tractor
BX22 TLB
Picked up my BX22 today. I gotta say that I was a little teary-eyed as I handed the keys to my BX2200 over to the dealer for the trade-in. I realy got attached to that tractor. I even thought of keeping it along with the new 22. I can't believe I actually told the dealer to find her a good home. He told me he had a guy coming in this afternoon to look at her. The guy was looking at new, but when the dealer told him she was never rained on and kept in a heated garage, he wanted to see her before making his choice. I shoulda asked for visitation rights.

/ new baby is in the garage #2  
Like an old flame... You'll forget her as soon as the new and younger BX22 model stokes your fire.

Enjoy! It's a great ride!
Joe

/ new baby is in the garage #3  
What?

No picture?

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ new baby is in the garage
can't seem to get my digital camera back from my daughter. Strange. All she wants to do is take pictures of my 14 month old grandson. Go figure.

/ new baby is in the garage #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Picked up my BX22 today. I gotta say that I was a little teary-eyed as I handed the keys to my BX2200 over to the dealer for the trade-in. )</font>

Been there...done that. Don't worry, you'll get over it right quick and most of the time, you'll not even notice you made the change! That's the one good thing about this particular trade...total familiarity. Think of it as BX-2200 version 2.0. Much improved but not a total stranger to you! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ new baby is in the garage #6  
Man,your gonna love that backhoe and wonder how you got through life before with out it.I think selling a low price TLB insures higher sales of higher end TLB combos.Once youv've owned a backhoe you'll never buy another tractor without one.If its not good for anything else it is good for getting you out of a mud hole.Say good bye to stuck tractors! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif