New Car

/ New Car #51  
   / New Car #53  
Why not, I do,

IMG-0462-S.jpg

SR
Now THAT'S a Fork Lift!

/ New Car #56  
I have also seen where a parent wrapped up a HotWheels car as the promised sweet 16 birthday gift. Cruel but funny (as long as you're not the 16 year old).

/ New Car #58  
About as green as things get!
Yep, the sources for today's fossil fuels were not even fossils yet. They were still very much alive, but sadly were probably putting out a lot more methane than their bovine descendants. This may have actually contributed to their demise. :unsure:

The circle of life continues.

/ New Car #59  
I have been looking at different new cars
and KIA seems to be the best in the marker
low problems and very good warranty was
looking at Mercedes Benz they have a 4 year
50000 mile warranty and if you break down on
the road they come to fix but
I think that the E350 with 4 bangter would be
a good buy don't really need more hp like 603?
I'm not into drag racing to get to the store

willy

/ New Car #60  
Judging by the photo, your wife was happy with the gift, hahahahah. My wife has also been dreaming of a car for a long time, and I think I will give her such a gift. I earn good money, but I cannot buy a new car. I have savings, part of which I will spend on buying a car. Having analyzed the automobile market, I concluded that the best opportunity would be to import cars Japan, as Japanese cars are very reliable. In addition, they are sold at an affordable price. Do you think Mazda will be a good gift?
Have to say several brand new Mazda CX-5 at the hospital parking lot… so far no complaints and owned by Hospital Administrator and Doctors…

The odd thing is they all had German cars prior such as Porsche, BMW and Audi and now want nothing more to do with them.

The Porsche Doc has the Turbo Model CX5