/ New Car #61  
I have been looking at different new cars
and KIA seems to be the best in the marker
low problems and very good warranty was
looking at Mercedes Benz they have a 4 year
50000 mile warranty and if you break down on
the road they come to fix but
I think that the E350 with 4 bangter would be
a good buy don't really need more hp like 603?
I'm not into drag racing to get to the store

willy
The Soul is nice. We had Benz diesels for 32 years, just 2: one for 25 years. Unfortunately Benz is into automatics and electric windows and so much else and literally stick up their noses if you want something simple.

/ New Car #62  
Have to say several brand new Mazda CX-5 at the hospital parking lot… so far no complaints and owned by Hospital Administrator and Doctors…

The odd thing is they all had German cars prior such as Porsche, BMW and Audi and now want nothing more to do with them.

The Porsche Doc has the Turbo Model CX5
I got a 2016 CX5, awesome car, never any issues. Actually, this has been our 3rd Mazda over years, and they've all been great cars with no issues.

/ New Car #63  
I know several with cx5 or 7, including my brother. I might consider but nothing in stock

/ New Car #64  
The Demographic of my CX-5 buyers is 50-65.

They can afford anything they want as Porsche 911 convertibles or even a Ferrari in the mix in addition to BMW and Audi.

I'm surprised at simply how pleased they are with the CX-5

Most have also sworn off luxury ownership of high end European cars out of warranty... expensive and service wait times.

No one is kidding themselves but when it comes down to it reliable comfort in fuel efficient platform with room and AWD for the ski trip that doesn't cost an arm and a leg...

Subaru is also very popular with the female Docs all having gone through the Euro Sports Car phase...

/ New Car #65  
The Demographic of my CX-5 buyers is 50-65.

They can afford anything they want as Porsche 911 convertibles or even a Ferrari in the mix in addition to BMW and Audi.

I'm surprised at simply how pleased they are with the CX-5

Most have also sworn off luxury ownership of high end European cars out of warranty... expensive and service wait times.

No one is kidding themselves but when it comes down to it reliable comfort in fuel efficient platform with room and AWD for the ski trip that doesn't cost an arm and a leg...

Subaru is also very popular with the female Docs all having gone through the Euro Sports Car phase...
Maybe they use the CX-5 like work shoes so they don't get their "Louis Vuittons" dirty or scratched up?
Like a rich persons idea of a "beater"... :ROFLMAO:

/ New Car #66  
I think the frugal side kicks in with age realizing the price of glitz isn't worth it.

I know the Doc that got rid of the Porsche for the Turbo CX-5 to the astonishment of his wife said no more German cars.

Don't get me wrong... he loved the way the Porsche drove but there is no where in California to truly appreciate.

This and his dealer experience put him off... as did some others I know new Porsche shopping.

Time will tell on the Mazda... almost a year soon.

Mazda must have done a little out of the box thinking by offering the Turbo option?

/ New Car #67  
Just looked at some cx5 and cx9. Little pricy.

/ New Car #68  
We liked the smallness of the Benz A220 as
the parking spaces are rather small think who
ever is doing the marking of the parking spaces
where thinking we drive the old model T as they
leave very little space to get out much less open
the car door without hitting the other car

willy

/ New Car #69  
Richard, ran across this during my work travels thru central Ohio... remembered you building yours!
20221024_120520.jpg

/ New Car #70  
Yabba Dabba Doooo !