New Consumer Warning Label

/ New Consumer Warning Label #1  

Gator6x4

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3830
Well I guess we will start seeing "Consumer Warning Label" on chairs, bleechers and anything else a brain dead person can set on.

"A Dallas Cowboys fan is suing her formerly favorite team for burning her *** on a hot bleacher before a scrimmage. Jennelle Carrillo says she got third-degree burns when she sat down outside Cowboys Stadium before the annual Blue & Silver event in Aug 2010. The Cleburne woman was apparently unaware that surfaces become hot when they are sitting in 100-degree heat all day, particularly when those surfaces are solid black and made of marble. She has filed a lawsuit against the team and its general manager Jerry Jones, arguing that the stadium should have posted signs alerting people the benches could be hot. "

Well it at least keeps insurance companies, Lawyers and label makers employed in these hard economic times.

/ New Consumer Warning Label #2  
Must of been a blond

/ New Consumer Warning Label #3  
3rd degree..... BS. You would have to sit on a stove for that.

/ New Consumer Warning Label #4  
Those benches have been known to cause cancer in California lol

/ New Consumer Warning Label #5  
I reserve judgement until I see the injuries with my own eyes:licking:

/ New Consumer Warning Label #6  
Whatta a** !!!!

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ New Consumer Warning Label #7  
Whatta a** !!!!

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

That's right in line witht he college gal in Moscow, Id that sued the college after she got drunk and fell out of a 2nd story window. Judge did the right thing and basically gave her the bird.

Harry K

/ New Consumer Warning Label #8  
Living here in Texas, you know things are hot when sitting out in the sun, I think I would have "got the idea to move" when I felt the 1st degree burn. I mean, what was she thinking " yeah it's hot, but it will cool down" I hope the judge tosses this one.

/ New Consumer Warning Label #9  
OMG. That's hilarious and insane. I know if I sat down on a bench and it was hot, I'd get right back up.

Chad