New Cub Cadet

/ New Cub Cadet #1  

amaxwell

Gold Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet-Yanmar ex450 -Ford 1300-Mahindra 2415
Brought home the new Cub Cadet -Yanmar EX 450 today.My first ever NEW tractor.Hope the new Yanmars are as good as the JD Yanmars.

/ New Cub Cadet #2  
Congrats on the new tractor! Did you get any attachments with it? Also, what are the plans for it...plowing, tilling, farting around? I know the others will probably want to see pics. Have fun.

/ New Cub Cadet #3  
Congrats! I've looked em over, they look like very nice machines. Enjoy!

/ New Cub Cadet
Congrats on the new tractor! Did you get any attachments with it? Also, what are the plans for it...plowing, tilling, farting around? I know the others will probably want to see pics. Have fun.
Got a 6' rotary cutter with it,already have box blade and turning plow. We have 32 acres
,with less than half in woods to keep cleared.Hopefully a tiller is in the future someday.

/ New Cub Cadet #5  
Sounds like a lot of fun, I'm kind of...I mean I'm VERY jealous!

/ New Cub Cadet #6  
Definitely let us know how you like it, I am seriously looking at that same tractor.

/ New Cub Cadet
Definitely let us know how you like it, I am seriously looking at that same tractor.
Good deals "with rebates" for a few more days . Not sure when they end. This tractor is the grown-up version of the used 790 JD I had before. The controls and even the dash panel are exactly the same as on the 790.

/ New Cub Cadet #8  
Congrats!

I have the older style 5264D, FEL & ballast box, 60" MMM and 4' rake. Tiller soon!

I wish my machine had the lower work lights that the new ones have.

All in all, I LOVE my CC. Welcome to the family.

/ New Cub Cadet #9  
Good deals "with rebates" for a few more days . Not sure when they end. .

Deal ends May 31st according to the web site. When I checked them out last month, sales guy said until end of March yet the CC website even at that time said May 31st.

On a side note, I just noticed you are in TN.

Mind telling what region and who you bought the tractor from? PM is fine if you want to keep off the radar.

/ New Cub Cadet #10  
Congrats!

I myself just got a EX3200 late last year. Now that the weather is nicer I am giving it a daily work out tillin, scoopin, levelin, etc...

enjoy!