New Cupola

/ New Cupola #1  

Happy Gilmore

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 5610 Ford 4630 Ford 3930 MFWD w/ 7310 loader Ford 3930 Kubota BX1500 Kubota RTV 900XT Kubota F2680E 72"RD Ford 4610 Kubota KX121-3
I got my new cupola put on the garage today!

IMG_1478307119.544331.jpg

IMG_1478307134.352938.jpg

/ New Cupola #4  
My dad used to point out cupolas to us as kids. Barns, garages, houses, etc... now I point them out and my wife and kids rolls their eyes. :rolleyes:

/ New Cupola #5  
Very nice looking. Is it functional(venting) or purely cosmetic. Looks like a grand location for one of those video monitors.

Reason I'm asking - there is an old German barn, down south of me, in the heart of the Palouse - that has a cupola. It has an enormous fan that draws air up and out of the cupola. Many years ago the wife & I stopped to see if we could look inside the barn. The farmer agreed and showed how the fan worked. He turned it on and created an instant dust storm inside the barn. Now we know why he stepped outside when the fan was turned on.

/ New Cupola #6  
When I read the thread title, I was guessing you got a fancy new cup holder for your tractor... Made me feel rather dumb once I realized what it was, never knew thats what they were called. I learned something today...

Looks nice...

/ New Cupola
It's functional oosik, ventilation opening through the roof is small though. No fan. The garage roof's ridge cap provides most of the ventilation.

/ New Cupola
When I read the thread title, I was guessing you got a fancy new cup holder for your tractor... Made me feel rather dumb once I realized what it was, never knew thats what they were called. I learned something today...

Looks nice...

Haha, thanks!

/ New Cupola #9  
Wow. That looks really nice! I have one on an my house and garage also but not functional.

/ New Cupola #10  
Outstanding. I'm a big fan of them too, and always enjoy seeing them!!!