NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #21  
How does this 'intermediate financial body - Yahoo Autos" play its
part in a fraud ? No product , no transaction . How does the "seller"
get your cash from this scam ?

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #22  
craigs list is full of these tractor scams...yahoo auto my ***

i got an email a few years ago that mentioned the ebay secured warehouse.....like that exists.

sad thing is..i bet there are some fools out there that fall for this crud

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #23  
How does this 'intermediate financial body - Yahoo Autos" play its
part in a fraud ? No product , no transaction . How does the "seller"
get your cash from this scam ?

all i can tell you, if the seller says its a protected payment site...its a fraud

police, fbi, ebay, craigslist...they all warn against sending your money thru a protected site. it gets funneled directly into someones pocket.

yahoo auto is like ebay, they dont hold the vehicle or transact the cash.

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #24  
One that I almost fell for they spoofed a real escrow companys site but where they wanted you to send the western union payment was not a city that had a office for this company. It was for a horse trailer and the price was low but not low enough to raise red flags. what i did was I went to the real escrow company and opened an account then when the scammers gave me a transaction number to send the money to I checked it with the escrow company and found out that it was fake Randy

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST
So now back to original post .........
Whats a L3700 , FEL , R4s, HST going for in your area ? Brand NEW , cash price ? $16,650, $16,900, and $17,200 here . 3 different dealers .

Will the L3700 stilll have a jerky lift arm ? :(

I am now going to look at ONLY 34-45 Hp , with HST and R4s Used or New

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #26  
Whats a L3700 , FEL , R4s, HST going for in your area ? Brand NEW , cash price ? $16,650, $16,900, and $17,200 here . 3 different dealers .

i have some recent quotes, but they were all cab tractors. thats all i waslooking at. sorry

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #27  

in December I bought a L3700su loader r4 tires cruise quick disconcet bucket and 1 rear remote 0% for 72 best price I coud get was 21682 including 1103 insurance 214 filing fees and 1465 taxes in north eastern nc/va. I would say your prices are good is a good price. BUT GET THE TIRES FILLED if you are going to do much loader work mine is not and it can get tippy quick. I dont notice the jerky lift maybe because I dont make small movements with my 3ph Randy

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST
thanks , yes I plan on getting tires filled on any tractor smaller than 40 hp .

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #29  
YES - the 3ph is very jerky. I've got an L3700 and I dug 100 post holes on Saturday. After my wife would raise the auger out of a completed hole I would have to grab it to dampen the vibration and get the implement to settle down. While the jerky 3ph is not my favorite 'feature', it has not really kept me from getting anything done. I can see where a boom pole would be virtually unusable and a box blade might be a challenge, but outside of that I don't think it a really big deal.

Steven

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #30  
YES - the 3ph is very jerky. I've got an L3700 and I dug 100 post holes on Saturday. After my wife would raise the auger out of a completed hole I would have to grab it to dampen the vibration and get the implement to settle down. While the jerky 3ph is not my favorite 'feature', it has not really kept me from getting anything done. I can see where a boom pole would be virtually unusable and a box blade might be a challenge, but outside of that I don't think it a really big deal.

Steven

thats odd, ive never experienced a jerky 3 point hitch like that. there is an adjustment under your seat (at least there is on all tractors ive driven) that adjusts the rate the 3ph raises up . have you tried to tone this down???