New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!!

/ New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!! #1  

carpenter383

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE
I have read these threads for at least 2 yrs. now and just became a member on 12-31-08. This has been a very informative site! I've decided on a DK40SE Kioti with FEL and rimguard in the tires. I purchased it from Wallace tractor, it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow morning and I can't wait!! The weather is supposed to be nasty (large hail possible):mad: so I don't know how much seat time I will get:confused: but I'm gonna post some pics of my adventures ASAP:) The free loader is what really sunk the hook for me, I was pretty much set on a 3820 Branson, but the Kioti turned out to be cheaper and has quite a bit more FEL capacity. (both were close to the same wieght) So wish me luck!!!!!

/ New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!! #2  
Congrats, c'penter, there hasn't been a tractor invented yet that isn't insteresting or fun. Even the bad ones teach one a lot.

Don't get too over-eager, if it's hailing, leave it to be and wait for better days to get accustomed to your new bestest friend;) Not a Kioti man myself, but there's nothing wrong with them and it'll serve you well if you treat it well.

/ New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!!
Haha I know if it's hailing I'll probably just sit on it in my garage lol I don't want dents in the hood! (yet) No seriously I plan on keeping it for a long time, so I'm gonna take good care of it. I've never even owned something with a warranty before, let alone brand new!

/ New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!! #4  
Congratulations. I've been extremely happy with my DK40se over the past 18 months and dealing with Rick Wallace as a dealer has been a total pleasure. Good luck with the weather.

/ New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!! #5  
congrats! hope you like your new ride lol
clear.gif

/ New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!! #6  
Congratulations on your new purchase and congratulations on your first "new" machine!!!!

welcome to the pack, looking forward to pictures and stories on all the jobs you'll get done with your new machine, perfect time of year.

We'll see you at the cookout.

Joel

/ New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!! #7  
Congrats on your new investment...your body will thank you later on in life. :)

Try and not to wear holes in your socks from pacing the waiting game. ;)

/ New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!! #8  
Congrats and Welcome to the Pack!

That DK40 is a beautiful machine with a monster of a loader. Looking forward to some pics of the arrival, hopefully Rick got his truck fixed. ;)

/ New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!! #9  
Hey great news. Congrats - that is a sweet ride you are getting. Although no smoke show like you have in the avatar!

/ New DK40SE coming in the morning!!!! #10  
Welcome to the pack! I have a smaller Kioti and I'm continually impressed with how well it performs. You're going to love your new machine.

Make sure to post pics! (what part of IN are you? I'm heading to Ft. Wayne next month for a shoot).

Be safe!