New DK45S

/ New DK45S #1  

slowzuki

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455, Kubota M120, Allis Chalmers 7010
A preview of what may come here eventually... The DK45S in Korea.

http://www.daedong.co.kr/eng/eindex.asp

notice_img.gif

/ New DK45S #2  
That looks like a real nice unit. I look forward to what Kioti has in store for the future. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

What does the S mean, though?

/ New DK45S #3  
<font color="blue"> What does the S mean, though? </font>

My guesses:

1. Shuttle
2. Synchronized
3. Supercharged
4. Super Secret

Don /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ New DK45S #4  
Streamlined, sexy, super-duper, and hopefully successful! The other orange tractor may regret forcing Kioti to change its appearance /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif . Seriously this is the new look as seen first on the DK55.

/ New DK45S #5  
All Kioti has to do now is put a curved loader on and maybe an HST and they'll be set. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New DK45S #6  
That certainly is one nice looking tractor. Before my purchase, I contacted an engineer at Kioti and he mentioned the DK series would offer HST in 2006 (at least that was there goal). That tractor with the curved loader arms could be a category killer as lonjg as they can keep their pricing as it stands now!

/ New DK45S
I would look to get my hands on a DK 55 sized machine with HST, the stick shuttle just isn't to my liking. I do love that cab though! So much more room than the Kubota 5030hstc we are really looking at buying.

/ New DK45S #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( All Kioti has to do now is put a curved loader on and maybe an HST and they'll be set. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Jay,
When the DK55 came out, I thought it looked very very nice! However I do think they kinda messed up with not putting a curved arm loader on it, (like the CK20&30). /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

That 45 in the picture looks very nice!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I said it before and still believe all the DK will have the sloped hood. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I like the way my tractor looks, but a DK65 with a sloped hood and curved loader would look better!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don,
The S is for SuperSteer. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Or maybe it is Slush-O-Matic,,, slang for hydro. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RedDog

/ New DK45S #9  
<font color="blue"> The S is for SuperSteer. </font> /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I've figured it out.

The S stands for 'Stelth' mode. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Don /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ New DK45S #10  
RedDog I will take your trade!!!
Kioti is coming out with the sloped hood Dk65 this spring along with the Dk45 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
As far as a bent arm loader they did experiment with it on the Dk55 (the loader is at kioti as a prototype but they scraped the idea for some reason)
If your are patient enough Rhino will have the bent are loader for them in the near future.
I have them for the Ck20 already and the Ck25-30 are due in very quickly