new Doo Little

/ new Doo Little
I buy it by the roll from Amazoie and I think I paid $14 for 150ft last time. Over the years I have got reflective materials from the HW store and figured out it was worthless. DOT certified decals work and its cost is worth not having an accident.

Last edited:
   / new Doo Little
DooLittle at work today for the 1st time ever. :D
P1060951.jpg
P1060943.jpg

/ new Doo Little
I'm adding 10,000lbs tie-down D rings because the ones DoodLittle added are in poor positions for 6x6 atv moving. Will post pics in time. Although we do like this trailer. (y)

/ new Doo Little
I added 6 extra D-rings to this trailer today. The ones that Doolittle added were in from the corners and not good for tying down our 6x6 and they only added 4 of them. Not sure why they'd put them so far in from the corners as seen in the pic.
P1120784.jpg
Now the angle is a bit better.
P1120779.jpg

More added to the front.
P1120783.jpg

Extra ones in the middle.
P1120780.jpg

/ new Doo Little #27  
Nice trailer! Never saw one like that before with the low steel sides. I have a 12ft landscape single axle with brakes and a large gear basket in front. It's my go to quad trailer.

/ new Doo Little
Ya, it's not been perfect but still handy as heck. Far better in general than the B Tex one it replaced.

/ new Doo Little
I added more d-rings to the box sides today and a attachment location for the hitch pin. The nice one seen here came with trailer but no place to add it so today I added the white aluminum plate to zip tie it on.
1667520390739.jpeg

1667520423692.jpeg

1667520456263.jpeg

/ new Doo Little #30  
I added more d-rings to the box sides today and a attachment location for the hitch pin. The nice one seen here came with trailer but no place to add it so today I added the white aluminum plate to zip tie it on.
View attachment 769037
Not to criticize your work, but since the top rail is only bent material, not a tube, aren't you concerned about bending the top rail if you pull a strap or chain up tight?
Maybe a couple of triangle plates welded in on the outside below the D-rings to add some support.
Just my $.02.