New dump trailer for my LS

/ New dump trailer for my LS #11  
It's hydraulic powered by a 12V motor. Power up and power down. Pumps fluid into a large diameter piston (haven't measured but looks to be a 2 1/2"- 3" piston cylinder) which drives the scissors lift.

That is pretty standard to have electric over hydraulic, the scissor lift on the cylinder is a nice touch. But man get that thing dirty so it isn't so bright! :laughing:

/ New dump trailer for my LS
That is pretty standard to have electric over hydraulic, the scissor lift on the cylinder is a nice touch. But man get that thing dirty so it isn't so bright! :laughing:

I know its standard for most.My 1T dump truck was the same type. I replied to Rick since he asked.

I am going to get it dirty as soon as I can get it registered. Went to DMV this afternoon, walked in the door and saw over a hundred people sitting, waiting in line. The Greeter said it was about an hour and 15 min. wait so I walked back out. That's at one of the main DMV offices which is on my way home from work. You'd think with 12 windows they'd have more than 3 open at a time with that many people waiting. I'll try at one of the small town DMV offices later in the week. They have much less traffic and can usually get in and out in about 15 min. or less. Only thing is I have to make a 40 mile round trip out of my way to get the faster service and I'd rather drive out of my way than sit and wait.

/ New dump trailer for my LS #13  
It's hydraulic powered by a 12V motor. Power up and power down. Pumps fluid into a large diameter piston (haven't measured but looks to be a 2 1/2"- 3" piston cylinder) which drives the scissors lift.

Thanks George, great trailer but, as other have posted, get it DIRTY!

How much load can it dump?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ New dump trailer for my LS
Thanks George, great trailer but, as other have posted, get it DIRTY!

How much load can it dump?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Trailer is 6.2 cubit yards rated to haul 10,500 lb. maximum capacity. Was told by Mfg. the cylinder combined with the scissors lift advantage would lift at least 15k which is way more than the trailer is rated for.

/ New dump trailer for my LS #15  
THE CROSS COUNTRY TRAILERS are really well built i have one now for 4 years and no problems at all 29b85b.jpg29b85b.jpg