New England Kioti buyers

/ New England Kioti buyers #1  

stvman

Gold Member
Tractor
A very tired Case 580 (looking to downsize)
Any people in New England looking for a Kioti? I was just wondering how much market intrest is out there.

/ New England Kioti buyers #2  
Steven,

I'll be visiting in another week, so I guess I'll be IN New England .....and I've been looking at Kioti's. Does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sorry, I couldn't pass it up! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New England Kioti buyers #3  
STVMan,
Yes, I'm taking delivery of a new DK 45, hopefully tomorrow. I've been reading this forum regularly for the past few months, but this is my first post.
Where do you look locally for attachments?
-Mikey

/ New England Kioti buyers #4  
<font color="blue">Where do you look locally for attachments </font>

Hi Mikey---We have discovered that all implements are way overpriced in most New England areas--That is why we ship in there almost daily--check out our website below and pick what you need, new and or used, and email us a list--we will get back to you with a total including shipping and I am pretty sure that you will save many dollars and get a superior product--Prices and pictures are on our website of all new and used attachments----Ken Sweet
Sweet Farm Equipment LLC *New and Used Attachments for Your Tractors*

/ New England Kioti buyers #5  
Mikey you don't say where in New England you are. If you get a chance fill out your profile on where you are located, etc.

One thing that is real helpful for Tractor 'Stuff' in Maine is the Uncle Henrys that comes out every Thursday. Ken Sweet is right though implements aren't cheap.

/ New England Kioti buyers #6  
I've been interested in seeing the Kioti's, but the dealer thats located (and listed on Kioti's Website) as near me is an absolute nothing. There is nothing there but old cars, no tractors, no attachments, no signs, I even called and didn't get an answer or return call to my message. I thought that was a bad way to start off with their brand - Kioti needs to be more selective when they list someone as a dealer. This place anyway was a bad joke.

So I may have to look farther out to find a place that sells them. I've located one not too far from me that sells a few brands that I think I'll pay a visit to this weekend.

/ New England Kioti buyers #7  
SteveH: That guy your referring to is quite impressive-Yes. I was there on one occassion,probably not going back to soon.

/ New England Kioti buyers #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've been interested in seeing the Kioti's, but the dealer thats located (and listed on Kioti's Website) as near me is an absolute nothing. Kioti needs to be more selective when they list someone as a dealer. )</font>

Why is this guy listed on the website ?
Or even permitted to remain a dealer ?
Gives Kioti a black eye in my opinion !
My Kioti dealer has been just the opposite, always pleasant, always helpful, knows his product very well and works with me if I need anything.

/ New England Kioti buyers #10  
SteveH is that dealer on route 82? their is another one in Saybrook on route 1. The one on rt 1 is fairly new. I bought mine in Belchertown Mass the dealer their treated me very well it was worth the trip.